Chapter 13

A/N: So guess how many chapters this book is going to have.... 40! Yes He's going to hit the big 4-0 Now I don't think I want a sequel because I don't like them. They bore me But Anyway I already have the plot or whatever for each chapter and I'll make them between 1,000 and 1,300 words or more each so be prepared. it's going to be fun, and weird and drama.

Enjoy.

Oh and Posting many songs for parts. If you see *Play song* Then It'll set the whole concept.

Narrator POV:

Travis went home that day with the note still attached to him hand, and in his mind. He couldn't even try and guess who it was. Could it be a girl he flirted with? Or one of the many one night stands he's had. Even when he was dating Clarissa he had a few flings when they fought. But it's been months since then. He's changed he just...Different. Yeah different. Okay, he's totally lost it. He has so much on his mind right now that He can't even begin to think of possible suspects. It's unthinkable

He looked at the note for the fifth time and sighed for the twentieth. He seriously wanted to know who gave him this. He read the last line : STAY AWAY FROM TROYE ! What? How is he suppost to stay away when they practically live together? Well sorta. Kinda. Not really. more like the occassional walk by and nod type of thing. You know boy - ish stuff.

TING!

He groaned when his phone tinged. alarming Travis that he has a new text messages.

He hasn't even looked at his phone ever since he got that note.

6 new messages.

From: Clarissa ;)

Hai babii, are you alright? u left sckll early :( Me miss you :'(

From: LandonBoi:

Hey man, u a8? u skpped b.b prac. be ovr l8r? kk

From BiggBrock

Dude whr r u? u missd prac. u nt sck are ya?

From Mommy

hunny dont forget to take a shower :)

From Daddy

Hey son took mom out to a anni date. saturday I leave for the force...again. so friday? father n sons day at disney land? or skyzone?

From Unknown Number

Hey Travis, You need to do some shopping. Go out and buy an all pink outfit! And I mean all pink! I'm watching. Oh and don't forget. Tomarrow when anyone say's hi or travis I want you to bark. And I mean howl. Awhoooooooo! do as I say and your secret is safe.

The last text made Travis's blood run cold. That was going to be the most horrid day of school ever. He sighed again. He got u and grabbed his wallet.

He's got pink clothes to buy.

On the other side of the town. Troye was in Ethan and Matt's condo. Well more likley in Ethans spare room. He was elbow deep in spray paint. He had every color under the sun. He cut out all the cardboard stencles and ducktaped them to the wall when he needed them, while listening to Nirvana - smells like teen spirit.

He was determined. He was free. We'll his body was but his heart and mind. We're racing. He still can't fathom the fact that Travis chose, a girl, over his brother. What is this? Some type of Wattpad story? Ha ha no. They end with happy endings. Not like Troye's sappy ending.