Chapter 26

The next morning Travis was lying in bed still texting his lover boy. He was still glad that nobody told him about the tweets last night and how that Troye still doesn't have a twitter account.

Troye was completely oblivious to the fact that his boyfriend was playing both the straight and gay roles.

Troye was to busy trying to make sure his art show was going to run smoothly. It was a tradition at Heatherley where top artist were to submit seven pieces and put them in the yearly artshow.

It takes place in 4 days but they have to set up 5 days prior. Which means his works should of been submited like yesturday.

But today him and Masie are currently sneaking into the galleria, with the help of Lou - the gaurd and Masie brother - who let them in for a reasonally small price.

Troye has to design him a new tattoo and Masie does his homework.

Affer a puppy dog face and a bribary including startbucks, Masie was all aboard. The trio swiftly set up Troye's paintings in their respectful places before troye was bumbarded with texts.

"Oi! Lover boy, we gotta go!" Lou stated and started closing the place down.

Masie and Troye both said bye to Lou and headed over to the starbucks across the street, they weren't thirsty so they just sat.

"So Troye, you excited for your first art show friday?" Masie asked. Troye was too engrossed in his phone to even realize somebody was talking to him.

Masie tried talking to him numorus times but eventually got fed up and snatched the phone from Troye's hand.

"Oi! Give it back Masie!" Troye whisper yelled trying to get it back from his bestdriend. Masie quickly put it down in her inside pants pocket and smirked.

"Ew, why!?" Masie scoffed.

"You aren't getting your phone back for three weeks, and before you yell at me yes i know you're leaving for christmas and prom around that time thats why i'm going with you "

Troye's eyes widen at that "three damn weeks! What if Travis or my mom needs to communicate with me, shit or my dad?"

"I have your mom's number and fuck it Travis ass can suck my clit, let him miss ya mate, you need to focus"

Troye sighed, he knew she was right, he did need to focus, but no way was he going to admit it. "yeah whatever"

Masie smiled "aww you know I'm right!" Masie pinched his cheek and he rolled his eyes. Least he still got his computer.

"I know what your thinking, and I'm also taking the computer"

"oh for fucks sake!"

----------

Travis had gotten up and done his daily routine and was heading down for lunch, he kept checking his phone to see if Troye was going to respond, he did read it.

He decided to get on Instagram and he saw a photo was posted by Ehawk

"sick ass artwork in my spare room from my husbro @artistictroye "

23457 likes 789 comments

Travis looked at the photo and was amazed, he double tapped and scrolled through his feed randomly liking photos or commenting on photos he's tagged in.

And to Travis, he could lived his whole life without seeing some of those photos.. Seriously.

He got bored and logged in to Twitter- not after checking again to see if Troye texted back or was it his wifi.

A few flicks of his thumb he saw Landon tweets and he wasn't the only one. Each one was getting hundreds of retweets and quotes.

@Lanboi29 : "what is the real meaning of love?"
49 RTs

@Lanboi29 : "funny how you thought you knew a person"
78RTs

@Lanboi29: "when shit it the fan, don't say i didn't try to save you"
101RTs

@Lanboi29 " some bestfriend you were"
56RTs 78Fav 6Q

Travis was kinda feeling guilty cause Landon never tweets like that unless he's pissed or hurt, but Couldn't he cut Travis some slack?

He'd just revealed his undying love for his brother, he wasn't ready to face this yet.

@Lanboi29 : "what happened to us being honest, you seem to be a liar now bruh"

@Lanboi29 : aha what a joke you played

Travis growled a little , he was typinh before his brain could registet

@___Tdouble6: @Lanboi29 think that was a joke? Nah our friendship was a joke!

And the tweet was sent and people were commenting before Travis has time to really blink, before Travis got a text, his heart dropped when it wasn't from Troye but it dropped even more when he saw it was from Landon

LandonBoi iMessage : really? Our friendship was a joke? So 16 years was a joke to u? Damn Trav I was mad but I wasn't gonna take it that far. Iight mr. Jokeman delete my number and don't bother comin around cause I wont be there & oh that tweet you saw? Yeah that wasn't for you , it was for Brooke, you would of know if you looked at the reply .

Unknown Number : aww you just lost your best friend. Next troye and then your rep. Hmm. Victory is so damn sweet.

A/N: sorry if this is short but the reat of the chapters will be longer! Okay? Okay.

Also thank you all who have read this far, I really do appreciate your support and I love each and everyone of you guys. Peace out!