Chapter 23

A/n:lonnnggg awaited update for you nuggets!

Travis and Troye were enjoying their last couple days together in Troye's bedroom. Well, more like day and a half. Tommarrow, Travis has a flight to catch back to LA. Troye seriously doesn't want to go, He wonders what's going to happen to them. Is he going to get back together with Clarissa? Or what if something happens to the plane. What if - "Hey, babe, you alright?" Travis asked, Troye nodded his head and looked down at his bare feet.

"No, your not, your upset about me leaving tomarrow?" Travis questioned once more. Troye nodded once more, and thats when he was pulled into one of Travis' famous hugs. "I'm sorry baby, You know I'd stay if I could, but I got to go home, and Finish my senior year." He said kissing Troye's cheeks.

"But what if something happens to us when your go back home and people ask about you and Clarissa, huh?" Troye stated coldly. Travis pulled his lover into his lap and wrapped his arms around him, trying to find a way to explain.

"Well, I can just tell everybody the truth, and who ever has a problem with us, I'll beat them into a pulp" Travis chuckled. Troye shook his head, "No this is serious, I don't want you to lose all of your teammate friends because of me"

"Troye, if those guys were really my friends then they wouldn't have a problem with us being together, like the saying says friends come and go, but brothers are forever"

That made Troye feel a little better. He looks at Travis, and captures his lips with his own. He felt the sparks and the butterflies dance in his stomach like everytime he and Travis kissed. The kiss was heating up, soon they were laying back on the bed gripping and grinding their hips together. Troye's hands fumbled with Travis' belt, he was getting slightly annoyed when if wouldn't budge.

Travis pulled away earning a whine from his aroused lover. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked breathing heavily. Troye looked into Travis' eyes, he could see the lust seeping ino his green eyes, assuming his brown ones were the same. He thought to himself, this would be his first time, with a guy... but no ordinary guy, but his brother, his lover, his bestfriend. "Yes, I am"

Travis nodded smiling and unbuckling his belt, before leaning down and reconneting their lips. Troye wasted no time removing Travis' belt and trousers, leaving him almost naked. Travis started sucking and biting on Troye's collarbone, he soon found out that, that was Travis most sensitive spot, from the way he moaned.

He quickly removed Troye's shirt licking his , already hard nipple, Troye arched his ack from the intense pleasure radiating from his body. Travis licked both of his nipples before slinding down and kissing, Troye's crotch through his trousers.

"Ungh!.. please Travis" Troye groaned. Travis quickly pulled his lovers trousers and briefs down and off, slowly taking Troye's member in his mouth. Troye groaned again his hand burring itself in Travis's hair, pulling slightly, when he swirled his tounge around his tip, It wasn't long before Travis was going to town, "T-travis I- ohh, fuck" Troye released his load, which Travis swallowed with ease.

Troye was panting, and shaking, that was the best blow job, wait, that's his only blow job he's ever gotten. Travis licked his lips once finished cleaning Troye's member. Troye sat up and pushed Travis down on his back and headed straight for his, seriously, hard memeber, and teasingly licked from his sack to his tip. Travis' head lolled back and a throatly groan escaped his lips. He's not going to lie, that made his toes curl.

Troye slowly lowered his mouth onto Travis' fairly large member till his nose was buried in a light bush of pubic hairs. He bobbed his head, slowly and teasingly, Travis was jerking his pelvis area, he was trying not to fuck his brothers mouth, considering this is his first time.

Travis felt a bundle of nerves in his stomach, he didn't want to release just yet, He pulled Troye's talented mouth off "I don't want to release yet, unless I'm inside you." He mumbled against his lips. Troye nodded and sat in Travis' lap, where they kissed passionatly, until Travis pulled away to reach down in his pants and pulled out and condom and some lube. Troye couldn't help but playfully glare at him. Cheeky bastard, he thought.

That thought was interupted with a groan, when he felt a finger inside him. Travis slowly started to pump his finger in and out , while licking his neck and jawline. He then added another and started opening him up a bit more. Troye started to move himself back and forth on Travis' fingers moaning and mewling "Ungh! oh.. please T-travis, don't tease me."

Travis obeyed and removed his fingers and ripped the foil packet off and slid the condom dow his member, adding lube, he layed Troye back and slowly entered him. Troye bit his lip to keep from screaming his pain. He never imaged it'd hurt this bad.

Travis groaned at how tight and warm he was, he was resiting snapping his hips forward. He wanted to make sure Troye was okay. Troye finally adjusted and moved his hips, signalling he was ready.

Travis started moving slowly giving deep hard thrust, He felt Troye wrap his legs tightly around his waist. "Uh, f-faster?" Travis asked. Troye moaned out a yes please, and squealed when Travis snapped his hips forward, going faster, until he hit a bundle of nerves

"Oh, fuck, r-right there" Troye mewled. Travis kept going hitting that spot dead on each time.

"T-Travis!" Troye screamed in pleasure as he climaxed. Travis not far behind.

The duo, layed there lazily kissing, each trying to calm down their beating heart rates.

"Mmmm, that was amazing" Troye smiled up at Travis.

"I know.. I was there" Travis joked. Troye rolled his eyes and placed a chasted kiss on Travi's lip.

"Hey Troye?" Travis asked after moments of comfortable silence.

"Hmm?" Troye lazily responded.

"Will You go to prom with me?" He asked. Troye smiled.