Chapter 11

What is up my sexy army!?! Super update Wednesday! I am on Spring break so Updates are barreling in. Thanks for you guy's support. Oh an I'm trying to write in Narrative form for a while so I can add more details and adjectives and I've noticed it's easier for me to write in.

Anyways Sorry for the loooooong Paragraph up there. On wards With The story.

Theme Song: Unconditionally by Katy Perry.

Chapter Dedicated to This user =========> truefluffy because she always makes me laugh with her comments!

Narrator POV:

The Dillion family was suffering a eerie silence. Very Eerie. It wasn't the Parents who were fighting. It was the fact that they were stressed out from the bickering of their Twin boys. They thought that Troye's early departure would bring the boys even closer. Sadly they were mistaken.

Dinner's were quiet, no type of communication what so ever. Marget Dillon- the mother, was trying ever to hard to try and bring the boys to talk. She wanted they boys back to where they were when they were twelve years old.

They were always laughing and singing together. Without a care in the world. Few years later The bond was slowly breaking apart. Mom thought it was growing pains, but now that she thinks back on it, Troye would always be at recess drawing and reading, while Travis would be trying to hit on all the other girls. Not paying any attention to his twin.

That's what started it Mom thought. She might not say much but she is a total mama bear when it's time.

Patrick Dillion- the marine and the father. Pat knows that he's been gon ever since the boys were twelve years of age. He thinks it's his fault that his boys aren't talking. He hasn't been the best father figure in their lives, he knows of that. But he was doing what he's doing to give the best life that he couldn't have as a child.

He thrived to provide for his family. He feels utter guilt. He wants to try and help, but he doesn't know where to begin. He needs to step up to the plate. That is his mission.

While the parents were downstairs thinking about their downfalls, The brothers were upstairs both trying to not feel guilty about their wrong doings.

Travis was on His end of the hallway, on his xbox one, demolishing people on COD: Ghosts. He wanted to blow off some steam. Well, that's what he told himself . When in reality he wants to just run down the extended hallway to his brother's room and beg for his forgiveness.

Be he knows he can't do that. As Troye said He made his choice, there's no turning back now.

On the other end of the hallway Troye was sitting on his bed with mountains of balled up paper pencil shavings and pencils. He was trying to make the best design for Ethan's new guitar room, and A art piece for Heatherly.

He had to make both of these absolutely perfect. But he needed an inspiration. He need a push. This was big. He got accepted to the school of his dreams! It was all about doing his all around best nothing les than a hundred and thirty percent.

"Ugh, I can't do this" He sighed again balling up yet another piece of paper. He looked over at his mural on the wall, It was a master piece. It was nearly finished. He still needed to fill that last empy space. The mural started from one wall and went from there all the way tillit had to continue to the wall where the entry to the hall was. His door.

The more he tried to think the more his mind went blank. He laid back on his bed, not caring about the pile of paper.

He closed his eyes trying to imagine the perfect design. something that would capture a rocker room.

He thought about Ethan, and all of his tattoos. He started thinking "What if I created his tattoos and used that. He'd probably like it.

Then it came to him, He got the perfect idea.

He sat up Nearly knocking everything off of his bead and grabbed his sketch pad. Lines and colors. Erasing and scratching. Shading, blending, movement. added and removing colors. Lines of various shapes and every color you could think of were used and added and blended into this piece of work.

It was now reaching 5 am when Troye finally finished. He was so exhausted. He couldn't even see straight. He looked back at his design. Finally happy with his creation. "I hope he likes it" Troye yawned, he laid back down on his bed, he only wanted to rest for five minutes ten tops, but fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Papa Dillion was downstairs making a cup of espresso before he went to the office for last minute check-ups. He checked his watch, it was already fifteen minutes after seven. He decided to go wake the family.

The ripped and hefty man walked swiftly up the stairwell and onto the second floor hall way. With a quick left he headed straight for Troye's room, knowing he would want to go early to stop a Starbucks.

He was about to knock when he noticed his door was slightly ajar.

"Hmm, did Marg come in here?" He thought to himself. He peaked inside only to be greeted with a pile of balled up paper all over the floor and a sleeping Troye sprawled out all over the bed.

The father shook his head but smiled at his son, we tip toed over to the sleeping figure and slowly started picking up all the balled up paper tossing them into the trash bag. Then proceeded to grab the color pencils and put them in the respected tube aware containers with he matching colors.

He made his way over to his son once more and noticed a sketch just barley hanging in Troye's and that was dangling -probably painfully over the bed.

Slowly and carefully he slid the the creation out of his hands, Admiring it's beauty. "Wow" He whispered. It was truley stunning, all of the lines and so much detail. He couldn't believe that his own son had this much talent. Such a pure talent.

Shortly after admiring his son's work, he slid it onto his bedside table and pulled out a sticky note and a sharpie.

Son,

I see how hard you were working on this outstanding design, it's great, why don't you stay home today, since you are dead beat tired.

Love, Dad

P.s : I came and cleaned you room before work.

Satified with his note he placed it on top of the design paper and puled the cover over his son. He swiftly gave his son a kiss on the head, rufling his hair a bit before tip toeing out of the room quietly closing the door after one last look.

He checked his watch again. He's going to be late. He ran downstairs where he was met with his other son Travis eating cold pizza and his wife putting his coffe into a to-go cup. He smiled and shook his head and grabbed his brief case and coffee. Marg Grabbed her husband by hte tie and gave him a loving kiss on the lips before letting him go off to work.

Travis was standing there lookng at his parents with a longing motion evident in his eye. He wanted a relationship like that. A Childhood romace to turn into marriage with kids. But he didn't want that with any regular girl or boy oh no, no, no , he wanted it with Troye.

But he made a choice, a choice he wish he could of taken back now.

Over not even 100 miles away, That same girl, who was lerking in the shadows, was setting up to start phase one of her plan.

-

-

-

-

=

---So how was it? AWESOME? Great? Hmm.

Who liked the dad scene?

I know I did.

Picture of Troye's Design for Ethan.