Chapter 21

WARNING: A BUCKETT LOAD OF FLUFF.

Narrator Pov:

Back at Troye's condo, the duo was cuddled up on Troye's bed, watching netflix on the telly. Well, Travis was Troye fell asleep soon after, from being emotionally drained. Travis took this oppurtunity to get up slowly, careful not to wake his baby. He swiftly grabbed Troye's pennyboard and he looked threw his suitcase to get his wallet and a beanie.

With a chaste kiss on Troye's forehead, he quietly left the condo, and headed for the elevator. Once in the elevator, he hit the L floor, for lobby. Couple floors down, the elevator halted at floor 28. A girl with blonde hair walked in. Travis respectfully stepped back to give her some room.

The cheeky blonde girl looked over and saw Travis. She instantly smiled. "Hey"

Travis nodded a wassup to her.

"Wait your Troye's brother right?" she asked.

"Uh, something like that yeah." He stated.

"Well, I'm Stevie, and let me just say you look much better than your faggot brother" She quirked.

Travis flinched at the word faggot. "Don't you dare call him a faggot."

Stevie scoffed. "Why shouldn't I they're destgusting scumbags, they shouldn't be allowed us straight people."

"Maybe, they shouldn't be around you, because I am a faggot, and the other faggot your talking about just so happens to be the person I love, so shut up you simple minded whore!" Travis bellowed, and quickly pennyboarded out of the elevator once it stopped.

He shook is head once he was on the sidewalk. How can somebody be so simple minded as to think that gays are bad. He knew he was wrong for calling him a faggot the first time, but he apologized and not once has he ever treated a gay so harsh. Or talked about them.

Travis sighed, and looked up and instantly smiled. He had an idea, He'll take Troye on the best date of his life today.

First starting off by picking up his favorite Starbucks drink and food: Tall Mocha Cookie Crumble and Two Double fudge brownies.

When Troye awoke, he woke up to an empty bed. He frowned. He was looking around, all the memories from a few hours ago, he hoped it wasn't just a dream, and that Travis really did love him and they did share a passionate kiss, that left a love mark on his neck.

Troye got up from his bed and went to his bathroom to relieve himself.

Travis came back to the condo, shortly after and quietly snuck in and placed the starbucks on the bedside table. He checked himself over in the mirror and sat on the edge of the bed.

When Troye came out he was startled. He couldn't stop the blush nor the smile from his face. 'hi" He whispered.

Travis gave him a dashing smile and pulled him onto his lap. "Hi to you too".

Troye wrapped his arm around him. "Where'd you go?"

"I went to starbucks and got your favorites, after a had a run in with a girl named Stevie" Troye rolled his eyes at the mention of her name.

"Ugh, I don't like her, she's so clingy and stupid"

"Tell me about it she, completly bashed you but I stood up for you" Travis said kissing Troyes jaw.

Troye jumped a little. "Thank you, but you didn't have to, people are always going to talk about me, well gays in general."

"Well they shouldn't, gays have just as much freedom as straights do." Travis argued.