Chapter 11

Gabriel

My mind was blank with that crippling necessity that moved my body.. Merely one goal kept me going, and it was the simple need for some relief.. For another release from all the frustration that had built up over the previous few days, that had poisoned my mind and given me the most annoying damned cockstand whenever Leah was around..

She no longer was, thankfully. I was thrusting into Tanya for what seemed like hours until the next time I unloaded myself. She knew her own way to pleasure with her hips bucking back and some desperate moans whenever I wrapped my fingers around her hair.

With one last thrust and a groan that broke from my chest, I finished for the third time, pulled out and backed up a step.. Curious blue eyes peeked over her shoulder, her pearly blonde hair was a mess around my desk with the way I had bent her over, and of course a satisfied smile for the generous pounding I had given her..

Women like her found satisfaction in being tupped on an office desk for hours. And just when I thought my body was finally no longer charged with whatever damned possession Leah Rowe had over me, my thoughts wandered back at her.

She would never allow such indecencies in a work place.. Let alone in the middle of the day when anyone could walk in. Especially not with me, who could go on for hours because of the thoughts she dared in my mad head. Damn, if this took hours, with Leah a day and a night wouldn't be enough. What on earth was she doing to me?

I wrenched my eyes away from Tanya; moved back before I could allow myself to take her once more.. Three times in two damned hours. Hell, I had to— I had to clear my head.

  I was back at work, damn it. It was no lake house weekend. Unnecessary lust was no longer allowed. I had that much control over myself. I sure fuckįng did.. Especially now that I had said my farewells with Leah.

Downing whatever cognac was left in my glass, I turned away and walked to the bathroom. While I cleaned myself up, I only confirmed to myself that it was high time to clear out whatever it was Tanya had misunderstood.. And end it once and for all.

I no longer had the nerves to remind her that I was not a man of commitment. Nor could I ever respond the same way when she called me her love, wooed me even in public. It had to stop. I thought I had been clear enough with what kind of a relationship would exist between the two of us before it actually did. This— It wasn't it.. Not what I needed at the moment.

There were men waiting for my next command, men in training and those I had to lead in missions. Distractions were no longer allowed.. Not as ridiculous as damned lust. All of that damned madness was left in that lake house.. Not to be mentioned and never to be repeated.

I suppose it was I that failed to realize she was a Mafia's daughter, a woman damned well trained for the world she lived in throughout her entire life..

A world in which mistresses were allowed, but not the same went for a woman's lover, especially not during a marriage.. Which was a commitment that lasted a lifetime. Unless the woman was widowed.. Then she was allowed to take another husband.

I was not one of true black blood, but I knew the rules. And being always true to the oaths I had taken, I knew I would never put it on my conscious to break them.. Even if those were wedding vows.. Even if it was allowed for us men to break them. It was one of the reasons why I never brought it upon myself to even consider such commitment. Not yet.

I walked back in my office just to find Tanya fixing her hair on her small hand-mirror. "You may go." I reminded, seeing from the corner of my eye how she turned to look at me; that usual wide smile stretching her lips.