The Scarred and The Damned

"How terrible is it to love someone death can touch?"

Summary:

  Scarred and damned.. Leah Rowe. The girl that was dead for the world.

  A beauty, a temptress and a fantasy to every man.. She was a Mafia's daughter, a leader, the last one left standing.

  In a forbidden blur of events, the heiress of the biggest Mafia catches the eye of Gabriel Valentine.

  The man that worked from the dark shadows and killed in cold blood.. The man that stood true to his oaths, leading no games, but wars. Four brothers and an army of a family was what he had.. Holding no hands, but guns.. No promises, but given words.

  But what happens when the obsession for the golden haired beauty starts haunting him? What happens when he falls under the compulsion of the jade eyes that control him, dare his very limits?

  Valentine is suddenly held captive by the desires that refuse to unchain him, drowned by the obsession for the one and only Leah Rowe.. His forbidden fruit and his deadly sin that threatens his ruin.. The only weakness that Valentine has and the ardor he constantly craves.

  She becomes the spark that saved his flames, and the fire that burned his coldest depths.

  But can Valentine handle the darkest secrets Leah's past holds?

  Will the bullets of her history be the death of them, or the very thriving and beginning of a deadly love story chained with dangerously addictive desires that they both cannot escape?

***

  "The Scarred and The Damned" has officially started its journey on Wattpad 💛

  The book is a classic Mafia Romance. It contains mature content, for which you will be warned in advance. It features one couple and two POVs.

  Happy reading, loves! Enjoy! 😘