69

*Recap*
Jonas walks in the room.
Jonas: Why did you think it was Hunter?  Isn't he here?
L: This is the room you can stay in.
Jonas: Okay. Liv?
L: Yeah?
Jonas: Are you and Hunter okay? You completely ignored my questions so it makes me think that something is wrong.
L: I'm fine. I'll let you get unpacked.
Jonas: Liv.
L: I'm fine Jonas.

I walk out of the room and walk downstairs, I turn the tv on and start watching Catfish. Jonas walks downstairs a few minutes later and sits next to me on the couch.
Jonas: Liv, what's wrong? I'm your best friend and I know that something is wrong.
L: Hunter got a phone call from his mom a few weeks ago and his little brother Ashton has cancer and he isn't expected to live up to 2 or 3 years so Hunter went to go live with his family for a while and it's just been lonely here and he promised me that he would still come over and he promised that we would still see each other but it's been 2 weeks and we still haven't seen each other or talked to each other. I only see him in the halls of school and he doesn't even talk to me.
*End Of Recap*

Jonas: Oh well that's rude. Cmon.

Jonas stands up and reaches his hand out towards me.
Jonas: Get up Liv. We're going to go out. You need a drink after all this. He's your boyfriend and he doesn't even talk to you.
L: No Jonas. We don't need to go out and I don't need a drink.
Jonas: Yes you do now come on.

Jonas grabs my hand and lifts me up off the couch.
Jonas: Go and get ready. If you don't I'm just going to keep annoying you.
L: Fine.

I walk upstairs to my room and shut the door, I start getting dressed in an outfit. After I finish getting dressed I put my shoes on and brush my hair and put it in a ponytail, I spray perfume on me and walk out of my room and walk downstairs.
Jonas: Are you ready?
L: Yeah.
Jonas: Okay.

We walk out of the house, we get into Jonas's rental car and he starts driving. 20 minuets later we arrive at a house.
L: Where are we?
Jonas: A party.
L: Who's party?
Jonas: Brandon Westenberg.
L: Oh.
Jonas: Why do you sound upset?
L: I'm not. Just something happened a year or 2 ago between me, Hunter and Brandon.
Jonas: Well what happened? I'm your best friend and you can trust me.
L: I know. Joey was having a party and me and Hunter went and I got wasted and I walked into the living room and started dancing with Brandon who I thought was Hunter but wasn't Hunter and he got mad at Brandon. He said he wasn't mad at me but I feel like he was.
Jonas: Oh. How did you think Brandon was Hunter?
L: Joey had the lights off and it was like completely dark in the room.
Jonas: Oh. Are you ready to go in?
L: Yeah.
Jonas: Okay.

Me and Jonas get out of his car and start walking to the house, when we get to the door we walk in. I follow Jonas to the kitchen, he grabs 2 drinks and hands me 1. A few seconds later I feel arms wrap around my shoulders, I turn my head and see Joey.
Joey: Hi Livvvv.
L: Hi Joey. Are already drunk?
Joey: Yeah. I think so.
L: Do you have a ride home?
Joey: Yeah.
L: Okay.

Joey walks away from me, I turn back around and see that Jonas is gone. I walk out to the backyard and sit down in a chair, an hour goes by and Charles comes to sit next to me.
L: Hi Charles.
Charles: Hi Liv. How are you?
L: I'm okay I guess. I haven't seen Hunter yet and it's been 2 weeks.
Charles: Oh, I'm sorry. Have you ever thought that maybe he isn't the right person for you?
L: Sometimes.

A few hours go by of me and Charles talking and drinking, right now me and Charles are both completely wasted.
Charles: We should go get in the pool with everyone else.
L: I-I don't have a swimming suit.
Charles: Neither do I. Just wear you undergarments.

Charles starts stripping down to his boxers, he runs and jumps in the pool. I laugh and start getting undressed, I run and jump into the pool. Charles swims over to me.
Charles: I still like you Liv.
L: I still like you too Charles.

1 hour goes by of me and Charles swimming, I put my arms up and start waving them around to Party In The USA along with some other people. A few minutes later someone grabs my wrists and pulls me out of the pool, I turn around and see Hunter. He puts a hoodie over me.
L: Hi Hunter. Whatcha doing?
Hunter: Your leaving Liv. Now cmon.

Hunter grabs my wrist and grabs my clothes and starts walking out of the house, he walks out of the front door and starts walking to his truck. He opens the passenger door and puts me in the seat, he shuts the door and gets in on the drivers side. He starts driving.
Hunter: What the fuck were you doing Liv?
L: I-I was swimming-
Hunter: In your underwear? The whole party saw your ass Liv! It's not okay!
L: So? It's my body Hunter. I don't see the problem. I was having fun.
Hunter: God you stress me out so much Liv! You're my girlfriend and you don't need to be showing everybody your ass!

I turn my head and look out the window, I start to feel myself sober up a bit. He pulls into our driveway a few minutes later.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14