53

*Recap*
The doctor comes back in and hands me the picture.
L: Thanks.

I get up and me and Joey walk out of the room and out of the hospital with Charles following us.
*End Of Recap*

We get in Joey's car, he starts driving back to my house. 10 minuets pass when Joey starts talking again.
Joey: Liv?
L: What?
Joey: The real reason that Charles came with was because he really wants you back. He just wants to talk to you. He just wants 5 minuets which is from here to your house. That's it.
Charles: Liv I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied but that was literally moths ago.
L: 1 I don't care how many months ago it was you still lied to me and didn't trust me and 2 you have a girlfriend I thought?
Charles: It was fake. I paid her just like Joey was saying. I was hoping you'd get jealous and then would want me back. I'm sorry.
L: That's pathetic Charles.
Charles: I know. I should have trusted you, I shouldn't have lied to you and I should have came to you and talked about my issue in the first place but instead I went to Joey and I'm sorry. I just want 1 more chance and I won't mess it up. I'm sorry.
L: No-
Charles: Remember what you said? On Instagram prom night when you went home with Hunter you were telling him that you didn't understand why you didn't give me a second chance.
L: I was drunk and I don't mean things I say when I'm drunk.
Charles: Liv I just want 1 more chance-
Joey: We're here.

I look outside and see Hunter's truck parked in the driveway, I look and see that he's sitting on the steps.
L: No you don't get another chance.

I open the door to get out.
Charles: Why?
L: Because.

I get out of the car and shut the door, Hunter looks up from his phone. He stands up and I start walking over to him, Joey and Charles leave.
L: What are doing here?
Hunter: I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me for a while?

Hunter looks down at the concrete and blushes.
L: Yeah. You're cute when you blush. *laughs*
Hunter: *Laughs* Thanks.
L: Just let me go tell my mom where I'm going.
Hunter: Okay.

I walk inside the house with Hunter following me, I walk to the living room and see Aaron.
L: Where's Mom?
Aaron: Mom and Dad are upstairs in their room.
L: Okay.

Me and Hunter start walking upstairs, I open my their door and walk in. I walk to their bathroom and see Mom straightening her hair and dad putting on a tie.
Mom: Oh hi sweetie. Hi Hunter.
Hunter: Hi.
Dad: Um who is this?
L: This is Hunter.
Dad: Who is he to you? We don't need someone like Charles in your life again.

I roll my eyes.
L: He's nothing like Charles. Anyways can I go hangout with him?
Mom: Yeah.
L: Okay. Bye.
Mom: Bye.

Me and hunter walk out of Mom and Dads room, we walk outside and get in his truck.
Hunter starts driving to his house, we get there 20 minuets later. Hunter gets out of his truck and I follow, we walk inside his house and head to the kitchen.
Christine: Hi Hunter.
Hunter: Hi Mom. This is my girlfriend Liv.
Christine: Hi Liv, I'm Christine. Nice to meet you.
L: It's nice to meet you too.
Hunter: Where's Brandon and Ashton?
Christine: Their downstairs watching movies.
Hunter: Okay.

Hunter walks downstairs with me following him, we get to the basement and I see 1 boys sitting on the couch watching a movie.
Hunter: Brandon, Ashton.

The 2 boys turn and face us.
Hunter: This is Liv. Liv this is my brother Brandon and this is my brother Ashton.
Ashton: So this is the girl you talk about all the time.
Hunter: Shut up Ashton.
L: *Laughs* That's cute Hunter.
Brandon: He talks about you all of the time.

Hunter's cheeks turn red and I laugh, a few hours pass and we're in his room watching movies.

(1 MONTH LATER)
Today I'm a month pregnant and me and Hunter have been dating for a month, I haven't really talked to Joey a lot. He texts me like once every 2 weeks to see how I'm feeling but that's it, I still haven't told Dad or Aaron that I'm pregnant. Right now I'm sitting in my room waiting for Hunter to come over, Mom walks in my room and sits at the end of my bed.
Mom: Liv, we need to talk.
L: About?
Mom: You need to tell your Dad that you are pregnant within the next month because once you are 3 months you are going to start showing.
L: I know. I just don't know how to tell him. He's going to flip out. It doesn't matter how I tell him or when I tell him he's going to flip out.
Mom: I know but the sooner you tell him then the sooner that he will accept that you are pregnant.
L: I know.
Mom: How about you tell him next week? He will flip out but he will get over it the next day. That's how he is.
L: I know. Okay I'll tell him on Thursday.
Mom: Okay.

Mom gets up from my bed and walks out of my room, a few minutes pass and there's a knock at the door. I get up and walk out of my room, I walk downstairs to the door and open it.
Hunter: Hi Liv.
L: Hi Hunter.

He walks in and I shut the door, we walk up to my room and lay on my bed.
Hunter: Have you told your dad yet?
L: No. I'm telling him next Thursday though.
Hunter: Oh. How do you think he will react?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14