14

*Recap*
Mom gets up and walks out of my room, my phone starts ringing. I sit up and see that Charles is FaceTiming me, I wipe my tears and answer the call. I point my camera at my ceiling so Charles doesn't see my tears in my eyes and my blood shot eyes.
Charles: Liv? Are you there?
L: Yeah.

My voice comes out a bit hoarse.
Charles: I'm sorry. Everything in your text is true.
*End Of Recap*

Charles: You were always there for me but I was never there for you and I'm really sorry and you are right I guess I really only saw you and thought of you as a fuck buddy and I'm really sorry Liv. You have made me smile a lot and in the end I end up being really happy but in the end I made you cry and I'm really sorry for that.
Liv: I wasn't crying and I didn't cry.
Charles: Yes you were Liv, I can tell by how your voice sounds and because when your upset or if you cried you don't show your face. You point the camera at something else.
L: Oh.
Charles: Liv, this might sound crazy but I think that we need to be more than friends or what ever we are now.
L: What exactly do you mean?
Charles: I think we should try dating.
L: Charles, if we do date that means that you have to be there for me like I'm there for you and you can't just call me when you want to have sex and we would do other stuff than have sex like watch movies or just hang out.
Charles: I know. I promise that I would be there for you.
L: Are sure that you would even be mature enough to even be an relationship?
Charles: Yes Liv, you are the only girl that I've slept with that's why you have my virginity. Will you just be my girlfriend already? We've been doing this for the longest time so why don't we just date already?
L: I don't know Charles. Could you handle it?
Charles: Handle what?
L: Your career is just taking off so could handle that along with a girlfriend?
Charles: Yes. If you don't say yes or no now then I'm coming over-

Charles gets interrupted my someone knocking on my door.
L: Come in.

Mom walks in and shuts the door.
Mom: Hey hunny.
L: Hi Mom.
Mom: Who are you talking to?
L: Charles.
Mom: He made you cry Liv, he only wanted you for sex.
Charles: So I did make you cry? Liv I'm so sorry. I really never meant to make you cry. I didn't think that it would hurt you that bad. You told me that you weren't crying.
L: I know but we talked it out and now we are talking about something else. Me and Charles are okay now.
Mom: Are you sure?
L: Yes. I promise.
Mom: Okay. I put dinner away so if you get hungry you're going to have to heat it up. 
L: Okay.
Mom: Goodnight Liv. I love you.
L: Goodnight Mom. I love you too.

She walks out of my room and shuts my door.
Charles: Liv, do you want to be my girlfriend?
L: Yeah.

Charles smiles and his face turns red.
Charles: Good. I'm still coming over though.
L: *Laughs* I knew you would come over anyways. When you get here text me and don't knock on the door.
Charles: Okay. I'll see you in a little bit.
L: Okay. Bye.
Charles: Bye.

Charles hangs up and I set my phone down, I walk to my closet and change out of my shorts into a pair of joggers. I put on my Michael Kors sweatshirt, I get a text from Charles a few minutes later. I quietly and quickly walk downstairs so no one hears me, I go to open the front door when Aaron stops me.
AA: Where are you going?
L: No where. Where are you going? And why are you all dressed with your shoes on?
AA: I was going to Zach's. Why are ready?
L: I'm not. I'm just opening the door for a second.
AA: Charles is here isn't he?
L: Listen I won't tell Mom or Dad about you going to Zach's if you don't tell them about Charles.
AA: Deal.

I open the door and Aaron walks out and Charles walks in, I shut the door and Charles hugs me. I hug him back and he picks me up, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head on his neck, he walks upstairs to my room. He shuts my door.
Charles: I am really sorry that I made you cry and made you think less of yourself. I never meant to hurt you and I didn't think that it hurt you that much.
L: It's okay Char. I didn't think that it would get to me as much as it did.

Charles lays me down on my bed and takes his backpack off, he lays next to me so we're facing each other. He grabs my hands with his hands.
Charles: Liv?
L: What?
Charles: I know that is really soon because we just started dating like 45 minuets ago but I've known you for 8 years.
L: Yeah and?
Charles: I love you so much. I know that it's soon but we've known each other for 8 years and I needed to say that.
L: I love you so much too Char.

Charles smiles at me and I smile back, I take my hands away from his and grab his cheeks and kiss him. He grabs my cheeks with his hands and kisses me back, I tangle my fingers in his hair. He slides his hands down to my waist, he continues to kiss me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
                    ~Boiitzme14