3

*Recap*
Hunter: Okay.
*End Of Recap*

I go to kiss Hunter but he pulls away.
Hunter: Wait. Did you brush your teeth today?
Liv: Yes. I brush my teeth everyday.
Hunter: Do you brush them 2 times everyday-
Liv: Ugh Hunter.

I grab his cheeks with my hands and kiss him, he grabs my waist with his hands but I push them away a pull away a second later.
Hunter: I uh I need to use the bathroom.

He gets up and walks to the bathroom.
Zach: You gave him a boner. *laughs*
Aaron: I don't need to know that my sister gave some guy a boner. That's disgusting.

I roll my eyes and laugh, we continue to play the game. 20 minuets go by and Hunter is still in the bathroom.
Liv: Does someone want to go check on Hunter?
Laura: Why don't you do it? You're the one that made him go in there in the first place.
Liv: *Laughs* Shut up Laura. I'm being serious. Jonas go check on him.
Jonas: I don't want to see anything that I don't want too.
Liv: You don't have to go in. Just knock on the door and ask if he's okay.
Jonas: Fine.

Jonas gets up and walks to the bathroom, he comes back a second later with Hunter following him.
Zach: What took you so long?
Hunter: Nothing. I wasn't feeling good.

A little bit goes by and we're laying on the floor watching a movie, we fall asleep around 3 am. I wake up the next morning to the sink running in the kitchen, I get up and walk to the kitchen and see Grace rubbing soap on her arm.
Liv: What are you doing?
Grace: Who wrote on my arm last night?
Liv: I did. *laughs*
Grace: *Laughs* Fuck you. I have to go to a church service today and this isn't coming off of my arm.
Liv: *Laughs* Tell your Mom and Dad that you don't feel good.
Grace: Liv, they're not going to believe me.
Liv: Then don't be the first 1 to fall asleep.
Grace: You and your brother have a problem along with Jonas, Zach and Laura.
Liv: What the fuck are you talking about? We don't have a problem. You do.
Grace: You guys have a drinking problem.
Liv: It's not a problem and it's under control. We don't drink everyday. Its like 1 or 2 times a week and you drink just as much as we do.
Grace: I'm leaving Liv.
Liv: Good. Don't come back either. If you have the guts to say that we have a drinking problem when we don't and for you to say that we drink a lot is not okay because you do it just as much as we do.
Grace: Everyone is right popular girls are bitches and sluts.
Liv: 1 I'm not popular. Just because my brother is doesn't mean I am.
Grace: You are popular Liv. Don't act like you aren't. Everyone sees you as Karen Smith from Mean Girls. Popular and an idiot.
Liv: Well I'm sorry but I don't see myself popular or as an idiot but that's my opinion.
Grace: Yeah well your opinion sucks dick.
Liv: Not as much as you.
Grace: Really Liv? I can name at least 5 guys that you've either kissed or slept with.
Liv: So? Start naming if you can.
Grace: Mark Thomas, Brandon Westenberg, Jacob Sartorius, Mario Selman, Charles Gitnick-
Liv: Shh Aaron doesn't know about Charles.
Grace: I'm just saying the truth. Your brother should know if you slept with his friend.
Aaron: You slept with 1 of my friends?
Liv: No-
Grace: She slept with Charles.
Aaron: You slept with Charles! Why would you sleep with my friend?!

Aaron's face turns red, he walks up to his room and slams his door.
Liv: Fuck you Grace. Get out.
Grace: I bet you don't even remember who has your virginity.
Liv: Shut up. Yes I do.
Grace: Who is it?
Liv: I'm not telling you.
Grace: It's Mark isn't it.
Liv: So.
Grace: Don't try to hook up with Hunter. If you do though that's going to be what number 15?
Liv: Shut up Grac ie. Leave.
Grace: Gladly.

She walks up to my room and grabs her stuff and leaves, I turn around and see Zach.
Zach: You slept with Charles? Why would you do that to your brother?
Liv: I-I don't know.
Zach: It's going to be so awkward for Aaron to hang out with Charles knowing that he slept with you.

Zach walks upstairs to Aaron's room, I walk out to the living room. I look on the floor and see Jonas, Laura and Hunter still sleeping. I grab a blanket and lay on the couch.

(2 DAYS LATER)
Today is Monday which means I have to go to school again, Aaron is still mad at me. I get up and put on a pair of distressed skinny jeans with my tennis shoes, I put on my Twenty One Pilots shirt and grab my backpack. I brush my hair and do my makeup and walk downstairs.
Aaron: Mom and Dad are coming home tonight.
Liv: Okay. Aaron I'm sorry. I didn't think you would find out.