37

*Recap*
Tayler walks out of my room and I start unpacking my suitcases and putting my clothes back, I put my suitcases back underneath my bed and lay back down and start playing on my phone.

(5 DAYS LATER)
Today Charles and Joey leave to go back on tour, I'm in my room brushing my hair. Cody walks in.
Cody: Are you going to come with us to bring Charles and Joey to the airport.
L: I don't know. I-
Cody: I know that you don't want anything to do with Charles anymore and I understand that but you haven't been outside for 6 days. Just come with us and on the way back we can get ice cream or something.
L: I'm not 5.
Cody: Liv, just come with us. If you don't see sun soon you're going to become whiter than a ghost.
L: Fine. I'll come but only because I want to keep my tan.
*End Of Recap*

Cody: *Laughs* Were leaving in 5 minuets.
L: Okay and please don't make me sit by Charles?
Cody: Okay. I'll tell Tayler that.
L: Okay.

Cody walks out of my room, I walk back to my bathroom and put my brush down. I open my closet and grab a pair of shoes, I walk to my bed and sit down and start putting my shoes on. I grab my phone and walk out to the living room, Tayler walks out of the kitchen.
Tayler: Do you still want to go home?
L: No. I think I'm fine now that Charles is leaving.
Char: Thanks Liv, that makes me feel great.

Charles rolls his eyes and walks out of the room.
Cody: We won't make you sit by him.
Tayler: Actually she has too. Joey refuses to sit in the middle seat so that means that either you Charles have too-
L: Great. Thanks a lot Joey.

I roll my eyes and walk outside along with everybody else.
Charles: You can get in.
L: I'm not sitting in the middle. You can get in first.
Charles: Fine.

Charles gets in and I get in after him, I buckle in and look out the window so I don't have to face Charles. Everyone else gets in and Cody starts driving to the airport, Charles starts talking to me.
Charles: Liv, I know I messed up-
L: Save it Charles. You lied to me and I messed up by believing you and even dating you in the first place.
Charles: Liv-
L: Don't talk to me.

I look back out the window, we get to the airport a little bit later. We get out of the car and walk inside and go through security, we sit and wait for Charles and Joey's flight to be called. Charles moves over 1 seat and sits next to me, I roll my eyes and put my earbuds in my ears and start listening to my music. A few minutes pass and he takes my earbuds out of my ears.
L: Stop.
Charles: Liv, please just listen to me?
L: No. I'd rather listen to my music than listen to you.
Charles: 5 minuets Liv. Just give me 5 minuets. Please?
L: Fine.

I grab my earbuds from Charles and pause my music.
Charles: I know I messed up by lying to you and I know I messed up by not talking to you first. I should have talked to you about what was going on instead of talking to Joey first. It is so frustrating knowing that you won't talk to me and it is so frustrating that you don't like me and I can't just hug you whenever I want anymore because I messed up. I'm really sorry.
L: I also messed up Charles. You're not the only 1 that messed up.
Charles: How did you mess up?
L: I messed up by dating you in the first place and believing you when you lied to me.
Charles: Liv, you don't understand how frustrating this is to me-
L: I don't care anymore Charles.

Charles sighs and I put my earbuds back in, their flights get called a little bit later. They stand up and say goodbye to everyone and walk to their gate, I stand up along with Jonas and we start walking out of the airport, we get to the car and get in. Cody starts driving back to the house.
Kelianne: When we get home we're going to get changed and go to the beach.
L: Okay.

We get back to the house a little bit later, I walk up to my room and get changed into a swimsuit. I grab my beach bag and walk out of my room to the living room and wait for everyone else, Jonas walks into the living room and sits next to me.
Jonas: Are you okay?
L: Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
Jonas: Because of Charles and what he did.
L: Oh. Yeah. I'm okay but I made the mistake of believing him and dating him in the first place.
Jonas: You didn't make the mistake of dating him-
L: Yes I did.
Jonas: We're you happy with him while you were dating him though before what happened here?
L: Yeah I was happy but all he didn't at the end of the relationship is cause heartache so it feels like it was a mistake.
Jonas: You guys probably ended it because it wasn't meant to be.
L: I know. Do you want some water?
Jonas: Yeah.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen and open the fridge and grab 2 bottles of water, I walk back out to the living room and hand 1 bottle to Jonas. Cody, Tayler and Kelianne walk out to the living room a few seconds later.
Tayler: Are you guys ready?
L: Yeah.
Tayler: Okay.

We walk downstairs out to the garage and get in the car, Tayler starts driving to the beach.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14