63

*Recap*
I grab my phone and turn the flash light on and turn around and point it at Hunter.
Hunter: Ow Liv.
L: Oh shit. I'm sorry Hunter. I thought Brandon was you. I could only see his hair and I thought it was you cause it was curly.
Hunter: I bet Jordyn is going to be real happy about this Brandon. Stay away from Liv. You know that she's dating me so I don't know why you would start dancing with her when she's fucking drunk. Stay the fuck away from her.

Hunter grabs my drink and throws it on the floor, he wraps his arms around my waist tightly. We start walking out of Joey's house.
*End Of Recap*

We walk outside to Hunter's truck, he opens the passenger door and puts me in the seat. He buckles me in and closed the door, he gets in the drivers seat and starts driving. I lay my head back and turn towards him and look at him.
L: I'm sorry Hunter. I really am. I really thought that I was dancing with you not Brandon. I couldn't see his face or anything. I only saw the outline of his hair shape and I really thought that it was you-
Hunter: Liv, it's okay. You were and still are drunk and I get it. The living room was really dark and the only think you could really see was shapes. I understand that you thought it was me. It's okay.
L: Are you sure it's okay Hunter? I feel really bad about it.
Hunter: Yes, I'm sure it's okay Liv. It was a genuine mistake. It's okay. Do you want to go home or go to my house.
L: Your house.
Hunter: Okay.

Hunter starts driving to his house, when we get there he gets out of the drivers seat and walks over to the passenger seat and opens the door and helps me out. He wraps his arms around me and we start walking into his house, he opens the front door and we walk in. He shuts the door and we walk to his room, he shuts his door. I lay on his bed and he starts digging though his drawers, he grabs 2 shirts and 2 pajama bottoms. He hands me a shirt and pajama bottoms.
Hunter: Here are some pajamas.
L: Okay. Thanks.

I stand up, Hunter turns around so our backs are facing each other. I quickly get changed along with him, we lay down in his bed. I turn my back towards him, my phone dings. I grab it and see that mom texted me, I open the message.
Mom: Where are you at?!?! Aaron is home but you're not!
L: I'm at Hunter's.
Mom: Were you safe at Joey's?
L: Yes. I went to Hunter's with him because Aaron pissed me off earlier and made me feel bad and I didn't want to go home if he was going to be there.
Mom: What did Aaron say?
L: He said that I deserved what happened to me last year and that I would have been a horrible mom.
Mom: I'm sorry he said that hunny. I'll talk to him about it in the morning. Stay safe.
L: I always am. Especially at Hunter's.
Mom: Okay well I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.
L: Love you too.

Hunter reaches over me and grabs my phone, he sets it on his nightstand and turns me around to face him.
Hunter: What's wrong?
L: Nothing.
Hunter: Liv.
L: I just feel bad still cause I really thought that I was dancing with you and not Brandon.

Hunter grabs my waist and pulls me to his chest and wraps his arms around me.
Hunter: Liv I promise you that it is okay. I'm not mad and I'm not upset. It was a mistake. You thought it was me and it wasn't. There should have been some lights on in the living room but there wasn't and it's okay.
L: Are you sure you're not mad at me? I would understand if you were.
Hunter: I'm not mad. I promise you Liv.

He kisses my forehead.
L: Okay.

A few minuets pass.
L: Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever and thank you for doing everything you do for me like the smallest things ever like when you drop pancakes off for me. Thank you for loving me and caring about me and trusting me too. I love you so much Hunter.
Hunter: Thank you for being the best girlfriend ever. I will always love you, care about you and trust you Liv. I love these moments when we just cuddle and talk. I love every moment that we spend together. I love you so much too Liv.

I lift my head up, me and Hunter kiss. I lay my head back down and wrap my arms around his waist, he kisses my forehead again.
Hunter: Goodnight Liv. I love you.
L: Goodnight Hunter I love you too.

I close my eyes and fall asleep along with Hunter.

(2 YEARS LATER)
Me and Hunter are 19 now and we graduated high school last year, me and Hunter have decided to move into together. Right now I'm in my room packing everything up while Hunter is at his house doing the same, Mom walks in my room.
Mom: I can't believe that you are moving out officially.

I smile, a few minutes pass by.
Mom: You really like him don't you.
L: Hunter? No I don't just like him I'm in absolute love with him.

She smiles.
Mom: What college are you going to?
L: I'm not sure yet. Hunter wants to go to the same 1 so we are going to talk about it considering we start college next month.
Mom: Oh.

She starts helping me pack, a few minutes later someone is standing in my door way. I look up and see Jonas, I stand up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14