15

*Recap*
Charles lays me down on my bed and takes his backpack off, he lays next to me so we're facing each other. He grabs my hands with his hands.
Charles: Liv?
L: What?
Charles: I know that is really soon because we just started dating like 45 minuets ago but I've known you for 8 years.
L: Yeah and?
Charles: I love you so much. I know that it's soon but we've known each other for 8 years and I needed to say that.
L: I love you so much too Char.

Charles smiles at me and I smile back, I take my hands away from his and grab his cheeks and kiss him. He grabs my cheeks with his hands and kisses me back, I tangle my fingers in his hair. He slides his hands down to my waist, he continues to kiss me.
*End Of Recap*

He pulls away a few minutes later and lays his forehead against mine, he pulls me closer to his chest and holds onto me tighter. I yawn.
L: I'm tired.
Charles: I am too.

Charles kisses my cheek and pulls the covers and blankets over us, he pulls me on top of him him so I'm laying on his chest. I put each of my legs on each side of his, I wrap my arms around his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his chest.
L: Can we watch a movie?
Charles: Yeah. What movie do you want to watch?
L: I don know.
Charles: Do you want to watch Family Guy?
L: Yeah.

Charles grabs my remote and puts on Family Guy, I fall asleep 20 minuets after. Before I fall asleep Charles kisses my forehead, I wake up the next morning to Mom walking in my room. I look around and don't see Charles or his backpack.
Mom: Liv, its time for school.
L: Do I have to go today?
Mom: Are you not feeling good?
L: No I am but yesterday was a really bad day and I'm afraid to go today. What if Hunter told everyone and then today is going to be like a few months ago and-
Mom: If you want to stay home today you can. I understand Liv but you have to go tomorrow.
L: I know.
Mom: Okay well I'm going to go tell your Dad that you're sick then I'm leaving for work. Okay?
L: Okay.

Mom walks out of my room, I grab my phone and text Charles.
L: Did you leave?

I hear his phone ding from the closet, I stand up and walk over to my closet. I open it and Charles walks out of it with his backpack, he sets his backpack down.
L: Why did you go into my closet?
Charles: I didn't want your Mom to find me.
L: Oh. I forgot about that.
Charles: And I heard you and your Mom talking so I texted my Dad and told him I'm sick so I get to stay with you all day.
L: *Laughs* I love you Char.
Charles: *Laughs* I love you too.

Charles grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him and kisses me, I kiss him back. Me and Charles walk to my bed and lay down.

(15 HOURS LATER)
It's 11 pm now and I'm laying in my bed with Charles.
L: Are you spending the night again or are you going home?
Charles: Liv, it's 11 at night.
L: Oh. Well I didn't know what time it was.
Charles: *Laughs* I love you.
L: I love you too.

Me and Charles kiss then start cuddling, he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my neck so we're spooning. I wake up the next morning to Charles kissing my jaw.
L: What do you want?
Charles: It's time to get up. Your Mom also knows I'm here.
L: Oh.

I sit up and stretch, Charles starts getting dressed and I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of pants with a shirt. I walk to my bathroom and get changed, I brush my hair and do my makeup. I walk out and put my shoes on along with Charles, I grab my bag and he grabs his. We walk downstairs to the kitchen and start making some toast with cereal, we sit at the table and start eating. Aaron walks down the stairs into the kitchen.
AA: Are you guys dating yet?
Charles: Oh my god Aaron. *laughs*
L: You are so obsessed with that topic.
AA: Well are you?
Charles: Yes.
AA: Wait really?
L: Yes Aaron. I don't understand why you are obsessed with us dating.
AA: You guys already know my reason. But are you guys like actually dating or are you just joking?
L: Yes Aaron. We're dating.
AA: Are you sure?
L: Oh my god Aaron! Yes now stop! You're so annoying this morning!
AA: Damn you don't have to yell.
L: Then stop asking, it's getting so annoying.

Aaron rolls his eyes and walks out to the garage and leaves, I stand up and put my bowl in the sink. Charles stands up kisses my cheek.
Charles: I want to stay home with you all day.
L: We can't though. We have to go to school. I'm not trying to get grounded.
Charles: I know.

Me and Charles walk out of the house and start walking to school, he grabs my hand and locks our fingers together. Me and Charles get to school a few minutes later, I walk to my class and Charles walks to his class. When I get to my class I go sit between Jonas and Hunter.
Teacher: Okay class today we are just going to have a free day so you can be on your phones or do homework that you didn't finish over the weekend.

She sits down in her desk.
Hunter: Hi Liv.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
                    ~Boiitzme14