40

*Recap*
I hang up and set my phone back down.
Jonas: Are you ready to go and watch the movie?
L: Yeah.

I set my phone back down and walk out of my room along with Jonas, we walk to the living room and sit back down on the couch and continue to watch the movie.
Kelianne: Where did you guys go?
L: I went to talk to Joey about Charles.
Tayler: How's he doing?
L: Bad. He hardly eats, he's cutting and drinking and he hates going to see fans and he hates waking up in the morning and he just doesn't want to do anything.
*End Of Recap*

Cody: If you kinda think about it, it is your fault that he started doing what he's doing.
L: No it's not Cody. How would it be my fault? He decided to start doing these things to himself.
Cody: Well if you didn't break up with him he wouldn't have started doing this.
L: Well I'm not going to date someone who lies to me and doesn't even trust me.
Jonas: It's not her fault Cody. She broke up with him for good reasons and now yourself saying if it's her fault when it's not because he didn't need to start doing what he is.
Cody: It is her fault.
Jonas: No it's not.
L: If you're so worried about him then why don't you go see him and visit him instead of telling me that it's my fault because it isn't.

I get up off of the couch.
Cody: It is your fault.
L: No it's not.

I walk to my room and turn the light on, I shut the door and change into pajamas. I turn my tv on and turn on American Dad, I lay down and fall asleep a little bit later.

(2 WEEKS LATER)
Tonight is Instagram Prom and I'm going with Tayler, Jonas, Kelianne and Cody.

This is my dress👆👆👆

This is my dress👆👆👆

 These are my shoes👆👆👆

This is Keliannes dress👆👆👆

These are Keliannes shoes👆👆👆

I do my hair and makeup and walk out of my room with Kelianne following me, we walk to the living room and see Cody, Tayler and Jonas sitting on the couch.
Tayler: Are you guys ready to go?
L: Yeah.
Tayler: Okay.

They stand up and we start walking out to the garage, we get in the car. Tayler and Kelianne sit in the front while me, Jonas and Cody sit in the back. Jonas and Cody sit by the windows while I sit in the middle.
Tayler: Kelianne, did you tell Liv?
L: Tell me what?
Kelianne: That Charles is going to be there.
L: Really you guys? Why couldn't you tell me? If I knew he was going I wouldn't be going. I don't want to see him and you guys know that.
Tayler: We're sorry. We wanted you to go with us. That's why we didn't tell you.
Jonas: On the bright side Charlie Puth and 5 Seconds Of Summer are going to be performing there.

I roll my eyes and turn my head, we arrive at the prom a little bit later. We get out and walk inside.
Cody: Maybe you won't even see him.

I roll my eyes, we go sit at a table. Tayler grabs Keliannes hand and they go to the dance floor and start dancing while Cody heads over to the buffet, me and Jonas start talking. 30 minuets go by.
Jonas: Joey is coming.

I turn around in my chair and turn back around, I go to get off my chair.
Jonas: Where are you going?
L: If Joey is near us then Charles is obviously near too and I don't want to see him-
Jonas: Too later. Joeys here.
Joey: Hi.
L: What do you want?
Joey: Charles has a question.
L: That's nice because I'm not talking to him.
Joey: You don't have too. He's sitting over there.

Joey points to where Charles is sitting, I roll my eyes.
Joey: He just wants to know if you came with Jonas as a date?
L: No. I didn't and even if I did it wouldn't be his business in the first place.
Joey: He just wanted to know. Sorry for asking.

I roll my eyes again and stand up, I start walking towards the back yard of the place where the prom is being held. I sit on 1 of the benches and look up at the sky, I look back down and start playing with my fingers. Kelianne walks out and sits next to me.
Kelianne: What's wrong? Why are you sitting out here all alone and not in there hanging out with everybody?
L: Because it's more less Charles out here. He's inside and not out here so that means I don't have to look at him or talk to him.
Kelianne: Oh. I'm sorry Liv. You might not like this idea but maybe you should just talk to him.
L: Why would I do that? We are just going to have the same exact conversation as we did on the phone 2 weeks ago so what's the point in that.
Kelianne: I don't know. I just thought it might be different if you guys talked in person instead of over the phone. Liv just talk to him for 5 minuets and that's it. After that you won't have to talk to him ever again. Just 5 minuets.
L: What's there to even talk about? We already talked about everything that we needed to.
Kelianne: I don't know. Just 5 minuets Liv.
L: Fine.

Kelianne gets up and walks inside, Joey walks out a few minutes later.
L: What do you want?
Joey: Kelianne sent me out here. She said that you would give me 5 minuets to talk to you.
L: I didn't mean to talk to you. I don't need to talk to you about anything. She told me she was going to get Charles not you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14