8

*Recap*
Charles: I know. I won't.
*End Of Recap*

Charles smiles and I smile back and roll my eyes, I hang up and plug my phone in. I walk downstairs to the kitchen, I grab a cup and get some orange juice. Mom and Dad walk down a few minutes later.
Mom: Did you and Aaron talk?
Liv: Yeah. We're good but now he wants me and Charles to date.
Mom: *laughs* Why? He was so mad at him and now he wants you guys to date.
Liv: *Laughs* Because he thinks if me and Charles date then we'll end up getting married and then Charles would be his brother basically.
Dad: He has a crazy imagination.
Liv: I know. Is it okay if Charles does come over for a little bit tonight.
Mom: He's already on his way isn't he?
Liv: Yeah.
Dad: Is he spending the night?
Liv: I don't know. He asked if he could come over so I told him yeah.
Mom: Okay well good night Liv.
Liv: Good night Mom. Good night Dad.
Dad: Good night sweetie.

They hug me and walk up to Aaron's room, there's a knock at the door about 3 minuets later. I put my cup in the sink and walk to the door and open it, Charles walks in with a backpack.
Liv: I'm guessing you're spending the night.
Charles: Yeah.

I shut the door behind him and lock it, we walk upstairs to my room.
Liv: You don't have to leave by 8 tomorrow morning if you don't want to. My parents know that you're here.
Charles: Okay.

Charles puts his bag in the corner of my room, I sit on my bed and he sits in my desk chair.
Charles: So-

Charles gets interrupted by someone knocking on my door.
Liv: Come in.

Aaron walks in.
Aaron: I'm surprised you guys aren't fucking.
Liv: Shut up Aaron. What did you want?
Aaron: I came to say hi to Charles.
Liv: Oh. Well he's right there so.
Aaron: Does Mom and Dad know he's here?
Liv: Yeah. 
Aaron: Oh. Good night.
Liv: Good night.

Aaron walks out of my room.
Liv: He is so weird.
Charles: I'm going to change into my pajamas.
Liv: Okay.

Charles gets up and grabs his bag and walks to the bathroom, I grab my tv remote and turn on Netflix. I put on Riverdale, Charles walks out of the bathroom a second later. He lays on my bed besides me, 1 hour goes by. I get up and start walking to the bathroom.
Charles: Where are you going?
Liv: To the bathroom.
Charles: Oh.

I walk inside the bathroom and shut the door, I go to the bathroom. I stand up and start washing my hands, I turn around to dry my hands when I see a box on the ground. I pick it up and see that it's a box of condoms, I walk out of the bathroom with the box in my hands.
Liv: I thought you weren't going to try anything?
Charles: I wasn't-
Liv: Then why was there a box of condoms in my bathroom?

He looks up from his phone, his eyes go wide.
Charles: I'm sorry.
Liv: Charles you promised me that you weren't going to try anything.
Charles: I know. I'm sorry Liv.
Liv: Why did you even bring them?
Charles: I know that it sounds crazy but I brought them just in case you changed your mind.
Liv: Oh my god Charles.
Charles: I'm sorry Liv. It sounds crazy but really it's not because that's what happened last time. You changed your mind.

I roll my eyes and walk back to my bed, I set the box on my dresser. I get under the blankets and covers, I lay my head down on my pillow. I turn so I'm facing Charles.
Liv: Why are you smiling at me?
Charles: Because you're beautiful.
Liv: Oh.

I blush a little bit, I grab my phone and start playing on it while Charles plays on his phone. 10 minuets go by, Charles sets his phone down and grabs mine. He sets it on the dresser and starts kissing me, he gets on top of me and continues to kiss me.
Liv: Charles what do you think you're doing? You said you weren't going to try anything.
Charles: I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I was thinking. It's hard not to get horny when I look at you. You're just so beautiful and-

I grab his cheeks and start kissing him, he kisses me back and grabs my waist. He takes his shirt off along with my hoodie, I stop him.
Charles: Why did you stop me?
Liv: Because Charles I don't think we should do this anymore.
Charles: But why not? Did I do something?