49

*Recap*
Joey leaves my room and I lay on my bed, tears start welling in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away and stand up a few minutes later, I grab my suitcase from under my bed and set it on my bed. I turn on my music and start listening to Taylor Swift, I start packing my suitcases up. 2 hours go by and I'm done packing, I put on my shoes and grab my phone and suitcases. I turn the light off and walk out of my room and walk into the living room, Charles and Joey walk into the living room with their suitcases. Joey sits down and looks down at the ground along with me.
Charles: I can't believe you guys.
L: Oh shut up Charles.

I look up at him along with Joey.
Charles: No. you slept with my best friend-
L: So?! It shouldn't matter to you. We're not together anymore.
*End Of Recap*

Charles: I know that but why would you sleep with Joey and Joey why would you sleep with my ex?!
Joey: Because 1 we were both drunk and 2 there is no rule that exes are off limits.
Charles: Liv I told you that if you ended up sleeping with Joey that I was going to sleep with Luna.
L: That only was when we were dating but we aren't anymore and that wouldn't hurt me. That would only hurt Chantel now then you would be cheating on her then people would find out then no one would trust you again then you-
Charles: Shut up Liv.
Joey: Where is Chantel anyways?
Charles: She lives here in Texas so she went home earlier.
Joey: Oh.

Jonas walking into the living room with Tayler.
Tayler: Are you guys ready to go?
L: Yeah.
Tayler: Okay.

We stand up and start walking outside to the garage, we put our luggage in the back of the car and get in. Tayler starts driving to the airport, when we get there we grab our luggage and walk inside and go through security. We sit down and wait for our flight to be called, I text Mom.
L: Hi Mom.
Mom: Hi sweetie. When are you leaving?
L: I'm just waiting for my flight to be called but I wanted to text you and tell you that I'll be home later.
Mom: Okay. Love you.
L: Love you too Mom♥️

The flight gets called a few minutes later, we stand up and I walk over to Kelianne, Tayler and Cody. I hug them and they hug me back.
Kelianne: We'll send you an invite to the wedding soon.
L: Okay. Bye.
Tayler: Bye Liv. Text me when you're home.
L: I will. Bye Kelianne. Bye Cody.
Cody: Bye.

Joey, Jonas me and Charles walk towards the gate and hand our flight passes to the person, we walk into the plane and sit down in our seats. I sit by the window and Joey sits in the middle seat while Jonas and Charles are in the seats in front of us, the plane takes off 25 minuets later. I put my earbuds in my ear and start listening to music, I get a text from Joey a little bit later.
Joey: I'm sorry about last night. I should have remembered but I didn't. We can make an appointment for tomorrow when we get back to California to see if you are pregnant or not.
L: Fine. We can make an appointment but I don't want to talk about this anymore Joey.
Joey: Okay.

I put my phone back down and fall asleep for a little bit, I wake up an hour later to Joey's head falling on my shoulder. I open my eyes and rub them and see that Joey is sleeping, I push his head off of my shoulder. 2 hours go by and we're about to land, I wake Joey up.
Joey: What?
L: We're about to land.
Joey: Oh.

20 minuets go by and we're walking off of the plane, when we get inside the airport we walk over to luggage claim and wait for our suitcases. Once we see our suitcases we grab them and start walking to the escalator, I see Mom and Joey, Jonas and Charles see their dads. I walk over to mom and hug her, she hugs me back.
Mom: I missed you so much Liv.
L: I missed you so much too Mom.
Mom: We better get going. Your dad and Aaron are already at the house.
L: Okay.

I wave goodbye to Joey and Jonas and walk out of the airport with Mom to the car, we get in the car and she starts driving home.
Mom: How was your flight?
L: It was okay. If we get mail from Tayler or Kelianne it's their invite to their wedding.
Mom: Tayler and Kelianne are getting married?
L: Yeah. He proposed to her last night.
Mom: Oh. Who are you bringing as a date to their wedding?
L: I don't know yet. I haven't thought about it.
Mom: Oh.

We get home 25 minuets later, I grab my suitcases out of the back of the car and walk inside along with Mom. When we walk inside I see Aaron, Dad and a girl standing by Aaron. Mom and dad walk outside to get Aaron and dads luggage.
L: Hi Aaron.
Aaron: Hi Liv.
L: Who's this?
Hailey: I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?
L: I'm Liv.
Hailey: Well you don't need to stand so close to him.
L: Excuse you but I'm his sister and you aren't just going to come into our home and act like a princess and boss me around.
Hailey: I am a princess actually.
L: Then act like it and don't come and start bossing me around in my own home.
Hailey: I'll do what I want and don't go act all tough because you really aren't.
Aaron: How about you guys just stop fighting already? Hailey just don't pick a fight with my sister. She will beat you up she already got into a few fights already.
( Happy 16th birthday Joey! Hope you have a great day! )(I know he won't see this)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14