39

*Recap*
Joey walks over to Charles and wakes him up.
Joey: Charles, I have someone for you to talk to.
Charles: Who is it?
L: Hi.

Charles blinks and sits up, he grabs Joey's phone.
Charles: W-Why are you talking to me? I hurt you-
L: I know that but you need to stop drinking a cutting. Your fans are starting to notice. Please just listen to Joey. If you're cutting and drinking because of me then I'm sorry but please stop.
Charles: I'm sorry. I'll listen but it's hard not to do something's when you're broken inside. I know that I should have never lied to you and I should have told you the truth but I didn't and that's all my fault and now because of something I did I regret it so much because now I'm suffering from consequences.
L: Charles, 1 girl shouldn't have broken you so much over a break up. We were together for only 3 or 4 months.
Charles: I know but it hurts that I did that to you and it hurts that I know that I'll never even get you back and it hurts a lot because I still love you.
L: I honestly think that maybe it's time to move on Charles, find another girl that you will appreciate and not lie too.
Charles: Wait, have you moved on? Do you have a new boyfriend?
L: No. I don't have a new boyfriend but I think you need to move on and find a different girl to love and appreciate.
*End Of Recap*

Charles: Liv I don't want to move on. I want you and only you. I promise if you give me another chance I won't mess it up. I really still love you.
L: Charles everyone has to move on in their life. We ended our relationship so I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Find a different girl that you will love, appreciate and never lie too-
Charles: I don't want to find a different girl. I like you. No one else.
L: I'm sorry Charles. I just don't think that if we date again that it will work out and I don't want either of us to get hurt again because of this. And please stop harming yourself and stop drinking. Just listen to Joey and forget all about me because then you will be happy and you will find someone else.
Charles: It's hard to forget about someone that you love so much.
L: Charles. It didn't work out for a reason. Just forget about me.
Charles: I don't want to forget about you.
L: I'm going to end the call now. Just stop harming yourself and drinking. Listen to Joey and forget about me.
Charles: Liv-
L: Bye Charles.

I hang up the call and set my phone on my desk, there's a knock on my door a few seconds later.
L: Come in.

Jonas walks in my room and sits on my bed.
Jonas: Who were you talking to?
L: Charles and Joey.
Jonas: Why are you talking to him?
L: Joey got my number from my brother and we FaceTimed because he needed to show me something.
Jonas: What was it?
L: He showed me Charles passed out on a bed with cuts on his wrist and alcohol on the night stand and he's really skinny. Joey said he hardly even eats. He hates going to shows and meeting fans and he hates getting up in the morning.
Jonas: Wow. He's broken.
L: I know. He looks horrible. I told him to just find someone else and forget about me because we broke up for a reason.
Jonas: Have you thought about possibly giving him a second chance?
L: Yeah and if we broke up we are obviously not meant to be.
Jonas: Oh. That's true I guess. Do you want to go out and finish the movie?
L: Yeah.

I stand up but before I can make it to my door my phone starts ringing, I grab it off of my desk and see that Joey is calling. I answer the call.
L: What do you want now?
Joey: I'm sorry for calling again but can you please try to stop Charles. He's in the bathroom cutting again and crying.
L: If he didn't listen to me the first time why would he listen to me the second time?
Joey: I don't know. Liv he really misses you.
L: He wouldn't have to miss me if he didn't fuck up.
Joey: What if I talked to my manager and we flew you out with us for Charles just for a few days and maybe that would make him feel a bit better?
L: I told you I was done with him after our last conversation.
Joey: I know but he's so broken.
L: Joey I don't know if that's a good idea if I come though.
Joey: Why?
L: Because when I leave he would be even more broken because I'm not giving him a second chance.
Joey: Please Liv? Just for a few days?
L: No Joey. He lies. I'm not dating a liar again. Just find a girl that you think is good for him and send him on a date with her. He needs to forget about me because I'm not taking him back.
Joey: Liv please-
L: Bye Joey.

I hang up and set my phone back down.
Jonas: Are you ready to go and watch the movie?
L: Yeah.

I set my phone back down and walk out of my room along with Jonas, we walk to the living room and sit back down on the couch and continue to watch the movie.
Kelianne: Where did you guys go?
L: I went to talk to Joey about Charles.
Tayler: How's he doing?
L: Bad. He hardly eats, he's cutting and drinking and he hates going to see fans and he hates waking up in the morning and he just doesn't want to do anything.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14