66

*Recap*
An hour goes by and Hunter falls asleep, I fall asleep a few minutes after him. I wake up the next morning and see Hunter still sleeping, I get up and look at my phone and see that it's 8 am and I start class at 9:30 am. I get up and start walking to the bathroom, I start the shower and get undressed and get in the shower. I get out 15 minuets later, I grab a towel and wrap it around myself and walk out of the bathroom and walk to the bedroom. I grab open the closet and start looking for a shirt, after I find a shirt I walk to my dresser and grab a pair of leggings. I walk back to the bathroom and start getting dressed, when I finish getting dressed I brush my hair and apply my makeup. I walk downstairs and eat a bowl of cereal, I walk back up to the room to grab my phone.
Hunter: Hi Liv.
L: Good morning Hunter.
Hunter: When do you have to leave to go to your classes?
L: I have to leave in 15 minuets.
Hunter: Oh. Did you already eat breakfast?
L: Yeah. Why?
Hunter: Can we cuddle until you have to leave?
L: Yeah.

I set my phon back down on my nightstand and crawl into the bed, I hug Hunter and he hugs me back. He lays his head on my chest and I start playing with his hair.
Hunter: I'm going to miss Ashton a lot.
L: I know Hunter.
Hunter: I love you Liv.
*End Of Recap*

L: I love you too Hunter.

15 minuets go by.
L: I have to leave now.
Hunter: Okay. I love you.
L: I love you too.

I kiss his forehead and he lifts his head up off of my chest and kisses my cheek, I get up off of the bed and grab my phone and walk downstairs. I put my shoes on and grab my bag and my keys, I walk out of the house and get in my car and start driving to school. When I get there I park my car and walk into the building and start walking to my first class, I enter the classroom a few minutes later and go to my seat. Charles walks in a few minutes later and sits next to me.
Charles: Hey.
L: Hi Charles.
Charles: When do you want to finish the last part of our project?
L: When is it due again?
Charles: Next month.
L: Okay.
Charles: Are you busy tonight? So we could finish it.
L: Um I don't know if tonight's a good night.
Charles: Why?
L: Because-
Charles: Today is yours and Hunter's anniversary, isn't it?
L: Well yeah that and it hasn't been a good week at home.
Charles: Oh. Why?
L: Hunter got a phone call a few days ago and found out that Ashton has cancer and he isn't expected to live past 2 or 3 years.
Charles: Oh. That's sad and it sucks.
L: Yeah. Ever since Hunter found out he's just been a dick for the past week and he's been really upset which I understand why he's been upset and sad but I don't understand why he has to be so rude.
Charles: Oh. I'm sorry.

Me and Charles continue to talk for a few minutes, a little bit later the class starts. I finished all my classes for the day and it's now 3:30 pm, I grab my bag and leave the classroom. I walk out of the building to my car, I put my stuff in and get in and start driving home. When I get back to the house I see that Hunter's truck is gone, I get out and walk inside the house. I take my shoes off and put my bag on the hook and walk to the laundry room and grab the clothes out of the dryer, I walk upstairs to our room and start folding the clothes. I finish folding the clothes a few minutes later, I grab Hunter's clothes and go to open his dresser. When I open his dresser drawers all of his clothes are gone accept the ones in my hand, I walk over to the closet and open the closet and see all of his shirts gone. I walk into the bathroom and see everything that belonged to him is gone. I grab my phone and text him.
L: Where is all of your stuff?

I walk downstairs and open the door that leads to the garage and see that most of the boxes are gone, I text him again.
L: Are we breaking up? Did you just decide you didn't want to be with me anymore so you just left?
L: You can't just leave me and not tell me. I'm so confused right now. If you didn't want to be with me anymore why didn't you just talk to me?

A few hours go by of me crying and of Hunter still not answering me, I've calmed down a bit but my eyes are red now. A few minutes later the doorbell rings, I get up from the bed and walk downstairs. I open the door and see Charles, he walks in.
L: What are you doing here? I told you not to come over tonight.
Charles: I know but you said that things have been going on at your house and I don't know if you already know this but I was in the office earlier and Hunter was in there and he changed all of his classes that he had with you.
L: W-what? What did I do to him? Why did he even leave.
Charles: What do you mean?
L: When I came home I walked inside and everything of his was gone. His clothes, his bathroom stuff he uses and some boxes from the garage were gone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14