28

*Recap*
He walks into her room and shuts the door, I walk back to the couch and lay back down.

(Liv's POV)
My door opens and I open my eyes and rub them, I sit up and see Charles.
L: What do you want?
Charles: I'm sorry Liv. I shouldn't have gotten mad when Hunter came over here and I shouldn't have gotten mad when I saw Jonas answer the door and I'm sorry I assumed you were cheating.
L: You assumed that I was cheating on you? Charles I have no reason to cheat on you. If anyone were to cheat in this relationship it would be you because every fucking day you are around girls who love you and would literally do anything to be with you and that is a lot of trust that I have to put in to you because it scares me that you might cheat because I love you so much and I don't want our relationship to get ruined.
Charles: I know and I understand that now. Jonas talked to me and said I should trust you more than I do because you would never cheat.
L: I would never cheat on you Char. I love you.
*End Of Recap*

( 1 WEEK LATER)
Charles leaves today and so does me and Jonas, I'm up in my room with Charles. I start brushing my hair.
Charles: Liv, please don't move to Texas? We won't get to see each other.
L: I'm moving Charles.
Charles: Are you moving permanently?
L: I'm not sure yet. It depends on if I change my mind or not.

I walk into my bathroom and start putting mascara and eyeliner on, a few seconds go by.
Charles: If you stay there and live there then I'm going to fuck Luna.
L: You're not going to fuck Luna, Char. Your just saying that because you're upset.
Charles: I will.
L: No you won't. *laughs*

The doorbell rings, I walk downstairs and open the door and see Jonas with his bags
Jonas: Hey. Are you almost ready?
L: Yeah. I just need to get my bags.
Jonas: Okay.

Jonas walks in and I shut the door, we walk upstairs to my room. Jonas sits in my desk chair.
Charles: I'm going to fuck her if you move permanently.
L: Oh shut up Charles. No you won't.
Charles: Please don't move?
L: I'm moving and you can't do anything else about it.
Charles: Fine but if I find out that you end up fucking Joey then I'm going to fuck Luna.
L: I wouldn't do that Charles and I don't even know Joey and how would that even be possible?
Charles: He's going to stay with Tayler, Kelianne, Cody, Jonas and you in a few weeks.
L: Why?
Charles: Because every few weeks we get to go back home for 1 week to see our family and he's going to see Tayler, Kelianne and Cody.
L: Oh.

I grab my bags along with Jonas and Charles, we walk out of my room and out of my house. I see Jonas's mom's car parked.
L: Is your mom taking us?
Jonas: Yeah.
L: Oh.

We walk to Jonas's mom's car and me and Charles get in the back and Jonas gets in the front, she starts driving us to the airport. We get there 25 minuets later
Jonas's Mom: Bye Jonas. Make sure to call me everyday and be safe. I love you.
Jonas: I love you to and I will.
Jonas's Mom: Okay. Bye Liv. Bye Charles.
L: Bye. Thanks for the ride.
Jonas's Mom: No problem. Bye.

We get out of the car and walk inside the airport, we get through security and walk to the chairs to sit down. I text Mom.
L: Hi Mom.
Mom: Hey sweetie. Are you about to take off?
L: Not yet. I wanted to text you because I don't know when my flight is going to be called.
Mom: Okay. I love you and text or call me when you land and be safe.
L: I love you too. Okay. I will.

I put my phone in my pocket and sit back in the seat.
Charles: I wish you weren't leaving. I want you to stay here so I can see you when I come back.
L: Well if Joey can go to a different state instead of where he lives then why can't you?
Charles: Because my parents want me to come back and see them every time. They won't let me go see you that's why I wanted you to stay here.
L: I'm sorry Char. If I knew that I would of stayed.
Charles: It's not to late is it?
L: It is to late because I already have my plane ticket and I'm already here with my bags packed. I'm sorry Char.
Charles: I'm going to miss you.
L: I'm going to miss you too.

I lean my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on top of mine, he kisses my forehead. 10 minuets go by and Charles flight gets called, he stands up along with me. He hugs me and I hug him back, I kiss him and he kisses me back.
Charles: FaceTime me when you land.
L: Okay. I love you.
Charles: I love you too.

He kisses me again and breaks the hug, he walks to his flight while I sit back down.
Jonas: How are you not crying? You used to cry when your mom left you at daycare when we were like 5.
L: That was 10 years ago Jonas. I'm just use to someone always leaving.
Jonas: Oh.

15 minuets go by and mine and Jonas's flight gets called, we stand up and start walking to the entrance. We give the flight attendant our ticket and walk onto the plane and sit down in our seats.
L: How long is our flight?
Jonas: 3 hours.
L: Oh. I hope it goes by fast.
Jonas: Me too.
(HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY CHARLES!!! (I know he won't see this.) I can't believe he's going to be 16!)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14