54

*Recap*
Mom gets up from my bed and walks out of my room, a few minutes pass and there's a knock at the door. I get up and walk out of my room, I walk downstairs to the door and open it.
Hunter: Hi Liv.
L: Hi Hunter.

He walks in and I shut the door, we walk up to my room and lay on my bed.
Hunter: Have you told your dad yet?
L: No. I'm telling him next Thursday though.
Hunter: Oh. How do you think he will react?
*End Of Recap*

L: Bad. He's going to get so pissed. When I was dating Charles and he came over for a bit my dad flipped the hell out so if I'm pregnant it's going to be worse.
Hunter: Oh. I'm sorry Liv. If he kicks you out you can come live with me.
L: He's not going to kick me out, my mom wouldn't allow that. She'd kick him out if anything.
Hunter: Oh.

A few hours pass by and Hunter leaves.

(1 WEEK LATER)
Today is Thursday which means I have to tell dad and Aaron that I'm pregnant, I'm sitting on my bed with Hunter watching a movie. Mom walks in my room.
Mom: Liv, your dad just got off of work. You need to go tell him now.
L: Aaron's stupid girlfriend won't be there will she?
Mom: Liv, she will just be here for a few more days. Why don't you like her?
L: She's disrespectful, she's a bitch, she thinks that she's all that and she's not and she thinks that she can tell me what to do in my own home and it does not work like that.
Mom: Liv she's part of the family-
L: The hell she is. She's rude and she is not part of the family. We just met her a few weeks ago. That doesn't make her part of the family.
Mom: We consider Hunter part of the family so-
L: That's because he's actually very respectful and he doesn't boss people around.
Mom: I'm not having this argument again Liv. Just come tell your dad. It will take not even 5 minuets.
L: Fine. I'll be right back Hunter.
Hunter: Okay.

I get up off of my bed and follow Mom downstairs, we walk into the living room where Aaron and Dad are sitting on the couch.
L: Can I tell you guys something?
Dad: Sure Liv. What is it?

I look at Mom and she looks back at me.
Mom: Tell them Liv. 

I take a deep breath in.
L: *Mumbles*I-I'm pregnant.
Aaron: What?
L: *Mumbles* I said that I'm pregnant.
Mom: Oh for hell sake Liv stop mumbling. It's okay. Tell them. If you don't I will.
Dad: Liv what is it that you have to tell us? If you don't say it louder you can't hangout with Hunter this weekend.
L: I said that I'm-
Dad: You're what?!
Mom: Don't yell at her. Let her finish.
L: I'm pregnant.
Dad: What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you get pregnant at 16?!
L: It was an accident! I'm sorry!
Dad: I'm going to fucking kill him!

Dad stands up and starts walking upstairs to my room, I follow him up the stairs along with Mom and Aaron. He walks into my room and pushes Hunter against the wall and grabs him by his collar and starts to lift him up.
Dad: LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKER DON'T EVER COME NEAR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN-
L: STOP!!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!!! PUT HIM DOWN!!!
Dad: HE GOT YOU PREGNANT-
L: IT'S NOT HIS!!! ITS JOEY'S!!!

Dad lets go of Hunter and he drops to the floor, he turns and looks at me.
Aaron: What the hell Liv! Friends were off limits!
L: It was a mistake Aaron. I'm so sorry.
Aaron: You are no longer my sister.

Aaron walks out of my room.
Dad: You are disowned.

He walks out of my room and tears form in my eyes.
Mom: Liv-
L: J-just please go. You said everything was going to be okay but everything isn't okay. I just got disowned from my own twin and my own dad so please just leave me alone. 
Mom: I'm sorry Liv.

She walks out of my room and shuts the door behind her, I walk over to Hunter and sit down beside him. He wraps his arms around my waist, I lay my head on his shoulder.
L: Are you okay? 
Hunter: Yeah but more importantly are you okay?

I nod my head with tears coming down my cheeks.
Hunter: Liv no you're not. You're not okay and that's fine.

He kisses my forehead, I let out a sob and start crying. 30 minuets goes by and I start to calm down, Hunter picks me up and lays me down in my bed. He starts to walk to my closet.
L: Are you leaving? You put your bag in my closet-
Hunter: I know and no I'm not leaving. I'm going to stay with as long as you need me or want me to.

He opens my closet and grabs his bag, he gets undressed and puts his clothes in his bag. He walks back over to my bed and lays down beside me, he wraps his arms around me so we're spooning. Tears form in my eyes again, Hunter wipes the tears away with his thumb. I grab his hands and start playing with his fingers, he chuckles and smiles at me. I smile back at him.
Hunter: I will always be here for you Liv.
L: Thanks Hunter. I'll always be here for you too.

Hunter kisses my cheek, a few minutes later Mom walks in.
L: What?
Mom: I made dinner if you guys want something to eat.
L: Are you hungry Hunter?
Hunter: No.
L: We're fine. Can you just shut the light off?
Mom: Yeah. I guess.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14