58

*Recap*
I take the picture off of my bed and hand it to Mom, I start taking the pictures off of my wall. When I'm done I put them in a pile and put them in a bag, I start putting my clothes and things away. When I finish I grab the bag of pictures and walk downstairs to the kitchen and hand them to Mom, I walk back upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed. A few minutes pass and I get a text from Joey.
Joey: I won't be able to go to the appointment tomorrow. I have to go find a tux or something for Kelianne and Tayler's wedding.
L: Okay. I'll just text you when the appointment is over then.
Joey: Okay.

I slide out of Joey's contact name and go to Hunter's contact name in my phone and text him.
*End Of Recap*

(💙Hunter💙||💜Liv💜)
💜Liv💜: Are you still coming over tomorrow?
💙Hunter💙: Yeah.
💜Liv💜: Okay. I won't be home until 1:30ish.
💙Hunter💙: Okay. I'm gonna go to bed now.
💜Liv💜: Okay. Goodnight💘
💙Hunter💙: Goodnight cutie💞

I set my phone down on my nightstand, I stand up and walk to my drawer. I grab a pair of pajamas and get start getting ready for bed, when I'm done getting ready for bed I lay on my bed and pull the covers over me. I start watching The Simpsons, a few episodes later I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning with the smell of pancakes in my room, I sit up and look over at my nightstand and see a McDonalds box with pancakes in it. I grab it and see that there's a sticky note on it, I look at the sticky note and start reading it. "To Liv, I know the last few months you've been stressed out. I hope this helps a little bit. Love Hunter <3" I smile and grab my phone, I go to his contact name and text him.
💜Liv💜: Thank youuu♥️ You're so adorable Hunter😚
💙Hunter💙: You're welcome cutie💝 not as adorable as you😘
💙Hunter💙: Is it too early to say that I love you? Because I really love you Liv💞
💜Liv💜: No it's not too early. I really love you too Hunter♥️
💜Liv💜: I have to get ready now but I'll see you later❤️
💙Hunter💙: Okay❤️

I set my phone down and start eating the pancakes, when I finish eating I get off of my bed and grab a pair of clothes and head to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and get undressed, I get in the shower and start washing my hair. I get out 15 minuets later and start getting dressed, I brush my hair and put my makeup on. I walk out of my bathroom and put some shoes on, I grab a hoodie and put it on. I open my curtains and see that it's gloomy outside, I grab my phone and my car keys. I walk out of my room and start walking downstairs.
Mom: Where are you going?
L: I have an appointment.
Mom: Okay. Love you.
L: Love you too.

I walk out of the house and get into my car and start driving to the hospital, when I get there I park my car and walk inside. I walk up to the front desk.
Nurse: Hi. How can I help you?
L: I have an appointment at 12:45.
Nurse: Okay. What's your name and date of birth?
L: Liv Melloul and May 2nd 2002.
Nurse: Okay. The wait will be about 15 minuets.
L: Okay.

I walk away and sit in a chair in the waiting room, I pull out my phone from my pocket and start playing games on it. 15 minuets go by.
Doctor: Liv Melloul.

I stand up and walk over to the doctor, he starts walking to a room with me following him. I sit down on the chair.
Doctor: You are here for a checkup, right?
L: Yeah.
Doctor: Okay. Can you take your hoodie off and lift your shirt up?

I nod my head and take my hoodie off and lift my shirt up.
Doctor: I'm going to listen to yours and your baby's heartbeat then you can go if everything checks out as okay.
L: Okay.

The doctor listens to my heartbeat, he moves down to my stomach and starts moving the stethoscope around. He gets a puzzled look on his face, he takes the stethoscope away from my stomach and puts it around his neck.
Doctor: I can't find the heartbeat so I'm going to do an ultrasound to make sure that your baby is okay.
L: Okay.

The doctor puts gel on my stomach and starts rubbing it around with a monitor.
L: Where's the baby at?
Doctor: This blurriness clump was your baby.
L: What do you mean? Why does he or she look like that?
Doctor: I'm very sorry Ms. Melloul but you've had a miscarriage.

My heart drops down to my stomach.
L: Oh.
Doctor: I'm extremely sorry that this happened. Is there anyone that you would like to call to come to the hospital? We have to do surgery with in the next hour or this deceased fetus inside of you can start harming you and cause more problems.
L: I-I'll call someone real quick.
Doctor: Okay. I'll give you some privacy.

Tears start welling in my eyes, I grab my phone and call Mom.
Mom: Hi Liv.
L: C-can you come to the hospital?
Mom: Why? What's wrong?
L: I had a m-miscarriage and they have to do surgery with in the next hour or it can become harmful.
Mom: Oh hunny I am so sorry. Hunter just got here. Do you want him to come?
L: Yeah I was going to call him next.
Mom: Okay. We're on our way. I'll see you soon Liv.
L: Okay. I love you Mom.
Mom: I love you too.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14