20

*Recap*
I stand up from the table and start walking upstairs to my room.
Mom: Liv.
L: Leave me alone.

I walk up to my room and shut the door.
*End Up Recap*

I lay on my bed and get under the blankets and covers, my phone starts ringing. I grab it and see that Hunter is FaceTiming me, I answer it.
L: What do you want?
Hunter: Why didn't you tell me that you were dating Charles?
L: Because it's not anyone's business and why would you care anyway? You didn't even like me back so it shouldn't matter to you.
Hunter: Listen Liv, I did like you back and I do like you. I was just afraid to admit it and I'm sorry.
L: Well it's way to late Hunter-

I get cut off by the front door slamming.
Hunter: What was that?
L: I don't know. I'll be right back.

I get up and walk downstairs.
L: Who slammed the door?
Mom: Your Dad. He got mad and walked out and slammed the door.
L: Why did he get mad?
Mom: Because he doesn't agree with you dating Charles and him spending the night with you so I told him that if he didn't support you then he needed to leave and calm down for a few minutes.
L: Is he coming back?
Mom: Yes. But I suggest that if Charles is coming over he better be here within 15 minuets before your Dad gets home.
L: Okay.

I walk upstairs back to my room, I shut my door and lay back on my bed. I lay on my stomach.
Hunter: What happened?
L: Nothing.
Hunter: Oh. I'm sorry Liv.
L: It's fine Hunter.
Hunter: No it's not. I should have said something and it sucks.
L: Well that's your fault. I'm sorry.
Hunter: I know that it's my fault.

A few minutes of silence goes by until Hunter says something.
Hunter: Do you think we can maybe hangout after school tomorrow-

Hunter gets interrupted by my door opening, Charles walks in.
L: Hi Char.
Charles: Hi Liv.

He sets his backpack down on the floor and starts to walk over to me.
Hunter: Hello? Liv.
L: What?
Hunter: I asked if we can hangout tomorrow?

Charles lays on top of me and wraps his arms around my waist, he kisses my cheek.
Charles: She can't, she's hanging out with me.

Charles hangs up my phone and sets it on the dresser.
L: Why'd you do that? I was talking to him.
Charles: You can talk to him another time. I want to spend time with you. I leave in a week.
L: I wish that you didn't have to leave.
Charles: I know. I wish that I didn't have to leave either.

Charles kisses my cheek again and we lay in silence for a few minutes, a few minutes later we hear thudding up the stairs and yelling.
Mom: Leave them alone Brad!
Dad: Shut up Mary! That's my daughter that he is touching!
Mom: I swear if you open her door and start yelling at them-
Dad: You swear what?!

Me and Charles sit up while Mom and Dad continue yelling at each other.
Charles: Cmon, get a bag packed. We'll go to my house. My parents are out tonight.
L: Okay.

I stand up and start putting a bag together, I put my shoes on.
Mom: If you make her go to Tayler's again we are done!

I grab my jacket and put it on, I put my phone in my back pocket and my phone charger in my bag. Charles grabs my hand and we walk out of my room.
Dad: Where the hell do you think you are going?
L: To Charles. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you guys fight.
Dad: The hell you are. You are not going to his house.
Mom: Leave her alone. Liv you can go. Brad you need to calm down and leave her alone.

Me and Charles walk down the stairs and out of the house, we get in his car and he starts driving to his house. When we get to his house we get out of his car and walk inside his house, we walk up to his room.
Charles: You can put your bag wherever.
L: Okay.

I set my bag by his dresser and take my shoes off along with his, me and Charles lay down on his bed. He turns his tv on and puts Impractical Jokers on, he pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head down on his chest.
L: I love you.
Charles: I love you too.

Me and Charles get underneath the blankets and sheets and continue to cuddle.

( 1 WEEK LATER)
Today Charles leaves to go on his tour for 10 months along with Dad and Aaron, Mom leaves later tonight for her business trip. I walk downstairs to the living room.
Mom: Hey sweetie.
L: Hi Mom.
Mom: I put about $10,000 in jar in the kitchen for you when for when I leave tonight. It's for food or whatever you're going to need for 2 months until I get back.
L: Okay.
Mom: Are you going to prom?
L: No.
Mom: Why not?
L: Who am I supposed to go with?
Mom: Your friends.
L: That's going to be boring. Laura and Jonas are going together and Grace is going with Mark.
Mom: What about Hunter?
L: No. It would be awkward.
Mom: Why?
L: Because I liked Hunter and he didn't like me back but I started dating Charles and now Hunter does like me and it's awkward.
Mom: Liv, if you don't go you are going to regret it later in life. Aaron can't go and he wants to so please just go for your brother.
L: Fine but I have no 1 to go with.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
                    ~Boiitzme14