17

*Recap*
Charles unlocks his car and I start walking to it, I grab my bag and start walking away.
Charles: Where are you going?
L: Home.

Charles walks to his car and gets in and starts driving, a few more minutes go by and he pulls up beside me and starts slowly driving as I walk.
Charles: Cmon Liv. Get in.
L: Leave me alone Charles.
Charles: I'm sorry. I should have told you when I found out and I shouldn't have asked you out when I knew I was going to be gone for 10 months.
L: Please just go away and leave me alone right now.
Charles: It's starting to rain Liv. Just get in and I'll give you a ride home.
L: No. I don't want to talk to you right now.
Charles: Then we won't talk. I'll just drive you home. We won't talk.
L: No Charles. Just leave me alone.
Charles: I'm really sorry. Just get in and I won't say a word to you. I don't want you to get all wet and cold.
L: You know that I catch feelings fast Charles.
Charles: I know Liv.
*End Of Recap*

L: That's more fucked up. You know that I catch feelings fast so you ask me out then your leaving for 10 months a week later.

Tears start welling in my eyes.
Charles: Liv don't cry. I'm really sorry.
L: Your a dick.
Charles: Please. Get in. I'll drive you home and I won't say a word to you. I don't want you to get sick or cold or wet.
L: I don't want to be near you.
Charles: Please Liv, get in and I'll drive you straight home without saying a word. If you don't get in I'm going to start crying.
L: Oh well Charles. Cry all you want cause this is the second time that you've made me cry.

I continue crying and walk faster, I flip Charles off. I get home 25 minuets later, I walk inside.
Dad: Hey hunny. How was school?
L: *Crying* I-it was fine.
Dad: Why are you crying? What happened?
L: *Crying* Nothing. I'm fine I said.

I walk upstairs to my room, I slam my door and lay on my bed. I lay on my stomach and start crying harder, Mom walks in my room a few minutes later.
Mom: Liv why are you crying? Dad sent me up here. What happened today?
L: *Crying* Ch-Charles.
Mom: He made you cry again? Liv I know it's only been 3 days but it's time to break up with that boy. He's made you cry 2 times in the past 3 days. That's not okay.
L: *Crying* He's leaving for 10 m-months with Aaron, Chad and J-Joey.
Mom: Calm down for a second. Okay?

I nod my head and calm down.
Mom: Oh hunny, you're eyes are all red and blood shot and you have red puffy bags under your eyes.

I wipe my tears and sit up.
Mom: I'm sorry that Charles is leaving.
L: How could he-
Mom: Hunny it's his career. It's just taking off and he's excited about it. You can't blame him. If you really like him you'd want him to be happy and touring the world is what makes him happy.
L: I know that makes him happy but he knew he had to leave, he knew that I catch feelings fast, he knew how long he was going to be gone and he still asked me to date him. If I would've known that he had to go on tour for 10 months I would have said no to him. I'm not going to see him for 10 months and it sucks
Mom: I know. But you know it's just going to be you and me. Since Aaron is going on tour too your Dad is going with him.
L: Great. So no Dad, no brother and no boyfriend for 10 months. That's just great and while my brother is out chasing his dreams and going all around the world I get to stay home with nothing to do. Does is get any better?
Mom: Actually Liv, it gets worse. You will be home everyday by yourself.
L: What?
Mom: I have to go on a business trip for 2 months when your Dad and brother leave then when u get back I have to work from 6 am to 11 pm. You're staying home tomorrow, I'm not sending you to school when you feel like this.
L: Feel like what? Shit? You guys are all leaving me. Charles, Dad and Aaron are going to gone for 10 months and you're going to be gone for 2 months. Why is everyone abandoning me?
Mom: We're not abandoning you Liv.
L: Yes you guys are. Everyone is leaving. I have to be home by myself every single day and take care of myself. It's like I don't even have a family that cares.

I get tears in my eyes again.
Mom: Liv, we do care-
L: Just get out. If I'm going to be alone by myself I might as well be alone now too.
Mom: Liv-
L: Get out!
Mom: Fine.

I start crying again and Mom walks out of my room, I lay down on my stomach and lay my head sideways, I slowly cry myself to sleep. Around 2 hours later my door swings open and slams shut. I open my eyes and see Charles, I sit up.
Charles: What the fuck is this Liv?!
L: What are you talking about?

He hands me his phone and I look at a picture that Hunter poster on Twitter, I look closely and see that it's the text that I sent him a few days ago.
L: It's a text that I sent to Hunter a few days ago.
Charles: When we were dating?
L: No. It was before me and you were dating. Chill.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14