31

*Recap*
I stand up and put my phone on the night stand and start walking to my bathroom.
Kelianne: Are you and Charles together still?
L: Yeah. I miss him though.
Kelianne: Oh. Were you actually mad at him?
L: No. I know that he's busy it just sucks when I can't see him as much and hear from him as much.
Kelianne: Oh I'm sorry.

I walk out out of my bathroom and see that Kelianne is not in my room but Charles is.
*End Of Recap*

I drop the hair spray and run towards him, I hug him and he hugs me back. Tears start welling in my eyes
L: I-I missed you so much Char.
Charles: I missed you so much too Livi.

He kisses my cheek.
Charles: Liv, I am so sorry that I haven't been talking to you. I thought about coming to surprise you last week and I was afraid that if I talked to you I would accidentally let out the surprise.
L: It's okay Char. I understand now. I'm just happy that you're here.
Charles: Me too.

He backs me up to my bed and lays down on top of me.
L: I love you.
Charles: I love you too.

He rolls off of me, I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.
Charles: I missed you so much.
L: I missed you so much too.

A few minutes of silence goes by.
L: When do you have to leave?
Charles: 1 week from today.
L: Oh.
Charles: Don't be sad right now, I'm here with you and you aren't allowed to be sad when I'm with you.

(10 HOURS LATER)
10 hours have gone by and it's now 10 pm, Charles is in my room getting changed into pajamas while I'm out in the kitchen getting something to drink. Jonas walks in the kitchen a few minutes later.
Jonas: Liv, can I talk to you about something?
L: I guess. What do you need to talk to me about?
Jonas: Charles is going to break up with you after he leaves.
L: No he's not and how would you know?
Jonas: I was talking to Joey earlier and that's what Charles told Joey then Joey told me.
L: He's not going to break up with me Jonas. If this is a prank it's not funny.
Jonas: It's not a prank. I promise you Liv. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt and I'm trying to look out for you Liv. You're my best friend and I don't want to see you hurt.
L: Stop Jonas. He's not going to break up with me. Don't try to put me down.
Jonas: Liv, I'm telling you the truth. If Charles tells this to his best friend of years then it's obviously true.
L: Well Joey is obviously not a good friend if he spills his friends secrets to other people.
Jonas: Listen to yourself right now. Joey hardly knows you and he's trying to protect you from getting hurt by Charles. Liv, we're just warning you so when this does happen be prepared for it.
L: Shut up. Stop trying to bring me down.
Jonas: Liv please listen to us-
L: Leave me alone. You ruined my whole night

I walk away from Jonas and out of the kitchen, I open my door and walk in. Charles grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck.
L: Stop. Not tonight.
Charles: Why? What's wrong?
L: Nothing. I just want to go to sleep.

I walk away and walk to my bed and lay down, Charles comes and lays behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist.
Charles: Liv, what's wrong?
L: Nothing.
Charles: Obviously something is bothering you right now. Please just talk to me? I'm here for you Liv so what's wrong? You can talk to me.
L: Nothing. I'm fine. I'm just tired.
Charles: Are you sure?
L: Yes. I just want to go to sleep.
Charles: Okay.

Charles gets up and shuts my light off, he lays back next to me and wraps his arms back around me.
Charles: I love you Liv and you can always talk to me.
L: I love you too.

I close my eyes and fall asleep a few minutes later along with Charles, I wake up the next morning and here the shower running. I get up a realize that Charles is in the shower, I walk out of my room and see Jonas sitting in the living room. I walk past him to the kitchen.
Jonas: Liv, I'm really sorry that I ruined your night but I don't want to see you getting hurt by Charles. I know that you like him and I know that you've known him for such a long time and you probably trust him but I don't want to see you get hurt by him. You're my best friend and I don't want to see you hurt.
L: I've heard enough Jonas. I believe you right now and I'm terrified. I really like him and I'm getting scared because I don't know when he's going to break up with me and it sucks.
Jonas: So you are believing me now? I just don't want to see you hurt-
L: No Jonas I don't believe you. I don't need this today and I don't want to hear right now. I don't want to worry about this right now. He just got here yesterday and I don't want to feel down right now.
Jonas: Okay. I'm sorry but when it does happen I'm still going to be here for you and I'm not going to say "I told you so". If you want to talk I'm here.
L: Okay. Thanks I guess.

I grab a glass of water and walk to my room, Charles walks out of the bathroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
                    ~Boiitzme14