dancing || oos-ooa

(if confused, oos and ooa means 'oracle of seasons and oracle of ages.' also, the song atop is recommended, but not necessary! :) )

[y/n] was the beauty everyone spoke about, and a well-proclaimed caravan dancer.

she was very talented, and was quick to have admirers in all parts of hyrule: as accordingly to where she had traveled.

her outfit was a bit revealing so it often brought blushes to the men's cheeks; and jealous looks on the women's face.
nonetheless, many still deeply admired her.

her hips swayed in such an entrancing way that it was quick to capture the attention of men and women; including the hero of legend's.

link had heard of an exquisite dancer that traveled to all parts of hyrule, and it did peak his interest.
so, when he passed by her performance area, he was shocked that she was as alluring as many of his comrades had described her to be.
a large crowd had already formed around her.

link was instantly hooked.

heat quickly rose to his cheeks, quick to notice how little her clothing covered. he had to admit that he had already developed a small infatuation for her; despite being a complete stranger.

sadly enough, her dancing had come to an end.
she smiled, giving a small bow before standing up straight.
the crowd either let out small disappointed sighs, wolf whistles, or appreciative claps.

"haha, im sorry i had to end sooner than when i usually do...but thank you for stopping by!.."

[y/n] shyly waved at the crowd, watching as it slowly dispersed. she smiled contently, collecting small tokens of appreciation many had left for her.

link swallowed hard, being one of the few people left to remain.
he let out a shaky breathe, awkwardly making his way to her.

"um..excuse me-"

[y/n] blinked, turning around to face the blonde. she smiled, finding him somewhat attractive.

"oh, hello! Is there anything I can do for you?.."

link blinked at her sudden friendliness, his mouth opening to speak once more.

"i would just like to tell you that i think you're a lovely dancer- you're uh..very talented!.."

link mentally facepalmed. he sounded like a total dork. 'so much for the triforce of courage..', he thought.

[y/n] felt a blush arrive on her cheeks, a cute grin adorning her lips.

"ah, thank you! i really appreciate the sentiment..what's your name?.."

"it's link.."

[y/n] nodded, her eyes shining brightly.

"well, link...would you care for a dance?.."

link felt his eyes widen, his heart beating quickly against his chest.

"a..dance?.."

[y/n] laughed softly, nodding her head once more. she held her hand out for him to grab.
"yes, a dance. would you do me the honor?.."

link smiled awkwardly, nodding in reply. he slipped his hand into hers, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin.

[y/n] intertwined her hand with his, placing her other hand on his shoulder; guiding his to her hips.

"im not very good, though.."

[y/n] shook her head, gazing into his blue eyes.

"just follow my lead.." she spoke.

she softly swayed around, her footing slowed down so that he could follow.
link was quick to learn, and immediately enjoyed the slowness of it.

soon enough, [y/n] rested her head on his shoulder, her hair a lovely scent of vanilla. link inhaled her aroma, closing his eyes and gently pressing his body closer to hers.

they stayed like that for a bit, only to have
[y/n] pull away and smile (much to link's discontent..)
her hand remained interwoven with his tenderly.
her voice was soft.

"i hope to see more of you around, link.."

she pressed her lips to his cheek, a heated blush dusting link's cheeks afterwards.
link nodded, raising her hand up towards his lips and lightly pecking it; letting it go.

"i do too.."

[y/n] smiled, watching as link stepped away from her.
"goodbye!.."

link waved farewell to her and left, a dumbfounded grin on his lips as he stared as his map to continue his journey. his heart wouldn't stop beating out of his chest.

goddesses, he was completely smitten.

000
WORD COUNT: 704