~Author's Note ~

Hey guys. Hello from the other side,and welcome to my world ,I must say it's nice to be on this app, I haven't been able to get over the fact that I am here on Wattpad, guys... One of the best apps in the world, lol... No exaggeration
intended . And I seriously hope we get along *winks* So..this is my very first work, one of my favourite works per se.

Ever since I clocked 15 ,I have always wished I had people to share this wonderful imagination of mine with, and viola.. Looks like that wish is about to come true (Lol. I am not the type to make a wish when I sight a falling star, weird her?)  I know y'all will be wondering why I said that, it's because this work of mine deals with the teenage side of us,this side of us that feels down whenever we are told we can't reach heights or go places, or dream goals. Remember those times our folks made us engrossed with different kind of beliefs, when we feel like we are on a fix, our parents controlling every chapter of our lives, fret not, permit me to remind you that irrespective of your roots, background, society, race, tribe, countries etc you and I can be who we wanna be.

Please feel free to post comments and please bear with me and my choice if words, any of my errors,you can inform me about it . I look forward to motivating minds and people alike.

My inspiration for this work?

You will get to know later.