06. Keep off (2)

~ ZAYN POV~

"KEEP OFF,Bobby!".

"Keep off? Are you teasing me,that is what you managed to come up with?"

I couldn't watch the scene any longer,it felt a little interesting at first but I couldn't withstand the sight of that girl hurting .She tried her best in the course of standing up to that ugly queen bee that oppressed her earlier.

Its time to stop feeding your eyes,snitches. Show's over.

I ran my hand through my ruffled flattop , walking away from the railing "She meant 'Back off" .

I made sure that last sentence sounded dangerous enough .

You know that scene where actor Vin diesel get to throw  that lopsided grin your way leaving it with a 'let's get the game started' combo on feel?  Actually..I had mine in control.

But seriously? Keep off?! That's way too lame .

All eyes were on me now.

"Hey new guy..! This is not your playground".The guy who was referred to as Bobby fixed a venomous glare at me,he had this smirk that made him look like..piss.

The few boys on the pavement bursted into uncontrollable laughter,hailing Bobby.

For one reason i wasn't sure of,i felt relieved to see the girl staring back at me,freed from the bully's grip...

There was something about her eyes that made my knees buckle...

I approached my prey,already prepared to have the sweetest combat ever. Though I never planned to have a one on one fight on my first day at school, my new school to be precise,well the girl can thank me later.

"I see you really want to fight, what are you,her hero?" Bobby threw the question at me before I could reach him...

"Hero? I prefer the one in...ha ha.." I snapped my finger "its called the knight in shining armour."

"This will turn out to be an interesting piece of movie,Fatty..I'm telling you"

"Did you just call me Fatty? !"
The sneer he gave me was quite remarkable.

"Oh you like it? You don't have to thank me " I chuckled as I waved my hand right in front of my nose.

He aimed a punch at me, I quickly ducked.

He tried to throw a punch at me again but I ducked....... again.

Is he really serious right now?

"I don't know who you are.. and I don't even wanna know,but lemme remind you, you are dealing with the wrong person. "

The fat boy reached for my face but I had already changed my position before he could touch me, so fatty accidentally ran into a poor boy behind him.

"Ooooohhh" everyone shouted.

"You know, Bobby .. You need to tell me how you manage to live with your kind of weight, shape and all... Dude, you look like a balloon ,I really want to deflate you right now"

The whole place erupted with laughter,everyone laughing as they clapped .

Bobby rose to his feet, dusting his white shirt  "You will pay for what you just said"

"Um.. Last time I checked, bro... It's not for sale".

He frowned "Really huh? "

"You need to see the look on your face right now, priceless if you ask me... and yeah... Still ugly ."