07. The Zayn Guy.

~•TANIA'S POV•~

A  GUY JUST SAVED  ME?!

I ....wow. I am speechless..

He stood up and fought for me, well 'rescued ' would have sounded much better but just the picture of his handsome face when he was busy exchanging words with Bobby made a whole lot of sense I lost the definition of a saviour .

Bobby rose to his feet, and staggered past me.

"You will pay for this loser" Sam, one of Gigi's friends sneered at me before leaving with him.

Who cares?

Ever since I checked into this school, Bobby and Gigi has always been the ones bullying me, one of the syndrome I have gotten used to. Inviting Sam to take a seat beside Gigi won't be much of a surprise to me...

As a matter of fact, she is a no match.

I eased my breath, I don't know what I really want out of staring at the guy who had just saved my life.

He saved you,alright I get it but that doesn't give you the leeway to throw your self at him and play Miss perky of the season.

I mentally rolled my eyes .

Remember the rules, T... That woman warned you to stay away from people,you can't afford to start talking to someone like him,he could turn out to be another Bobby.

So to make things simple for us, walk away.

My subconscious didn't sound so promising. It's a red sign.

I needed to leave, I can't afford to start talking to him, it's going to bring nothing but a bad memory because I was scared I might blurt out or blush.

Blush?  Leave already!

I was about to take a step when my pen slipped off my fingers.

Ugh...

Oh no oh no, he is coming... He is coming

I gulped as he smiled at me, stretching forward his hand to give me the fallen pen.

Is this the part where I say thank you?

My subconscious yelled at me.

No dummy, this is the part where you run away from him, if he is this handsome, then he is 80 percent close to being dangerous.

I took my pen from him and didn't wait to hear his reply. I dashed into the class right before Mrs Jane finished  writing on the white marker board.

I ignored the 'there she is' whispers  as I settled on an empty seat beside the window,i wasn't surprised to see these girls and boys sitting in pairs,it was the school setting..way different from mine,I got to sit on an empty seat for two..alone last summer and now i get to sit alone again,its a routine I've learnt to deal with....all the time.

"Ugh..speak of the witch"

"The backyard snob of the century"  

I ignored the girls seated on the next row as I gently placed my note on my desk .

It's the beginning of a new term,don't freak out ,just breathe....and yeah forget the handsome dude.

"Welcome back to school,my cuties" Our teacher dropped her marker on the plastic desk in front of her.

"Thank you,Mrs Jane" Everyone chorused.

"Well" she smoothened her black belly skirt with her hand,her manicured ring finger attracting views from the whole class.