― twenty eight.

izumi's first stage finished off perfectly. she followed the boys off stage, wiping off her sweat. the lights were shining brightly tonight, making the stage even hotter. however despite how tired izumi was, the smile on her face couldn't be wiped off. 

"good job guys." hani smiled, giving the four of them a thumbs up as they thanked her. izumi grabbed her water bottle before falling down onto the sofa. she was completely drained, which was unlike her. usually after a performance she was tired, but this felt different. she felt as if she could barely breathe and her body ached all over for some reason.

she unscrewed the lid of her bottle and gulped down the water, feeling refreshed. she sighed, panting for breath as she set the bottle aside. 

"izumi!" she looked up to see felix approaching her. he stopped before her, crouching before her as he smiled brightly up at her. "you did great up ther― hey, are you okay?" he immediately noticed how tired the girl looked. her skin looked paler than usual, which was strange since she was completely fine during rehearsals.

"i'm fine." she reassured with a smile, taking his hands in hers. felix's eyebrows furrowed in concern, noticing how cold her hands felt despite the fact that she was just on stage.

"izumi-"

"felix! we're up next, come on bro!" a voice called for felix, cutting him off. felix bit his lip, seeming reluctant to leave izumi. 

"i'm fine felix. go up on that stage and have fun, don't worry about me." she smiled, ruffling his hair. felix sighed, nodding his head. he gave her one last glance before reluctantly standing up and heading towards the stage.

izumi sighed, leaning back into the seat and closing her eyes. she was just going to take a quick nap before she had to get ready for her next stage.

-