― fourteen.

"are you okay?" izumi jumped in surprise, turning to find seungmin stood by her locker. she plastered on a bright smile, nodding her head.

"of course." her voice was strained when she spoke and her eyes were swollen, indicating to seungmin that she had cried herself to sleep. he sighed, nodding his head, not wanting to press her and make her uncomfortable. izumi sighed, shutting her locker door before turning to seungmin.

"let's go." she mumbled, the two heading towards homeroom. izumi had overslept this morning because she had barely gotten any sleep last night. she wasn't late, but she had arrived much later than her usual time.

"morning." hyunjin greeted with a bright smile as izumi and seungmin took their seats. izumi mumbled a quiet morning back to him, her eyes glancing over to felix's seat. she was surprised to see that it was empty.

"isn't felix here today?" she questioned, turning to hyunjin. hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at his seat. 

"oh i haven't seen him at all today." he mumbled. "but why are you so interested? you're not seriously gonna replace me, right?" hyunjin questioned. izumi chuckled, shaking her head.

"yah, what is it with you and being replaced? do you have a trauma or something?" izumi teased, hyunjin pouting in response.

"no, but you barely give me any love these days. i miss my izumi." the girl chuckled, reaching over to ruffle his hair. 

"i miss you too, jinnie." she grinned.

"right? that's why i think we need another movie night." hyunjin nodded his head, knowing that izumi couldn't refuse.

"sure, we can invite all the boys. we can also meet chan that minho keeps talking about too." izumi suggested, nodding her head. hyunjin blinked twice, before mentally sighing in defeat. i just want it to be the two of us. he thought.