― thirteen.

"izumi, what are you doing here?" izumi's eyes glanced over to the boy stood beside her before closing them again.

"i should be the one asking you that, seungmin." izumi sighed. seungmin took a seat on the swing next to her, using his feet to lightly swing back and forth a little.

"here." izumi opened her eyes once again, turning her head this time to face him. he held out a chocolate milk, sipping on his own banana milk. she didn't know how seungmin knew that she needed comforting at this moment, but she was grateful for it.

"how did you know i'd be here?" she questioned, accepting the milk.

"i didn't. that's for my sister." he explained after izumi had already stabbed the straw in.

"yah, you could've said that sooner. why are you offering me it if it's for your sister?" izumi questioned, trying to give it back to him but seungmin waved her off.

"have it, you look like you need it anyway. i'll get her another one on my way back." seungmin shrugged. izumi sighed, not wanting to argue any further, she began sipping on the cold beverage.

a silence enveloped the two as they stared at the bright night sky, gently swinging back and forth. "so, will you be telling me why you're out here so late at night by yourself?" seungmin questioned, finally breaking the silence.

izumi sighed, her gaze falling down to her lap. "well, i just found out..." izumi pursed her lips, unable to word it so her secret doesn't get out. it was ironic, she was getting angry at her father for keeping it a secret, when she did the exact same thing.

"found out?" seungmin questioned. 

"nothing, it's nothing." izumi shook her head, pressing on a smile to reassure him. however, seungmin wasn't buying it one bit.

"izumi, i can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." izumi couldn't help but mentally chuckle, she had the same argument the other night with felix. the young girl sighed, she was such a hypocrite.