― fifteen.

"can you still not reach her?" seungmin questioned. hyunjin frowned, shaking his head. the five boys had arrived at hyunjin's house at the right time apart from felix and izumi. thinking that they were just running a little late, they began the movie marathon without them.

however, one movie later and they still hadn't arrived. seungmin and hyunjin had been dialling izumi's and felix's numbers over and over again, but there was no answer. "should we try calling her dad?" minho suggested, worried for the young girl's safety.

"on it." hyunjin scrolled through his contacts, clicking on izumi's father. he only had his number in case of emergencies. the dial tone was deafening to hyunjin as he patiently waited for someone to pick up.

"hello?" hyunjin's eyes widened in surprise at the sound of izumi's voice, not expecting her to pick up.

"izumi?! are you okay? where are you?" hyunjin immediately bombarded her with questions, making her headache worse.

"i'm fine, hyunjin." izumi nibbled on her lower lip, wondering if she should tell him what had happened.

"where are you? you and felix both didn't show up." hyunjin repeated his question, growing worried at how tired she sounded.

"hyunjin..." izumi sniffled, signalling to hyunjin that she was crying. "hyunjin, felix is hurt." she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks once again. hyunjin was confused by what she meant.

"what's wrong with felix? why are you crying izumi?" the other boys had gathered around hyunjin in silence, trying to listen to the other end of the conversation.

"we're in the hospital right now. h-he's still in surgery." izumi explained, choking up as she spoke. "i don't know what to do, hyunjin." 

"it's okay, you'll be okay. we'll be there soon, so just stay strong, okay?" hyunjin reassured as the six boys slipped on their coats and shoes.