― twenty five.

D-2 till the showcase.

"hellevator?" izumi questioned, crouching down next to minho who was lying down on the dance floor with the tablet in front of him. 

"mhm, chan hyung finished it up and we worked together to choreograph for the showcase. the other boys have already learnt it, it's just you if your up for it?" izumi shook her head.

"nah, i think this should be a performance with just you boys. how about including felix too, he could do that end bit." she suggested, remembering vague snippets of the dance that she had seen a minute ago.

"sure, chan hyung is bringing jisung too, your class president." izumi nodded, surprised that their class president could dance. "what about yours and felix's choreo, how's that going?" minho questioned, sitting up in a cross-legged position.

izumi groaned, shaking her head. "let's not even go there." she mumbled.

"still arguing?" minho questioned.

"not even that, we don't even speak and just do our own thing. we're seriously screwed unless we can come up with something by the end of today." izumi sighed.

"then what are you doing here? you should be practicing."

"he has class right now." izumi pointed out as minho nodded in understanding. "we've booked the practice room till 8 today, so we're not going home until this is finished." izumi nodded in determination.

"well, good luck."

-

izumi stared at the tablet, sighing in frustration. no matter how many times she played the song, nothing was coming to her head. felix also had his earphones in as he listened to the song from his phone, trying to come up with choreography, but nothing was coming to him either.