― nine.

"izumi!" the young girl looked away from her locker and towards the source of the voice, mentally groaning as she realised that sooji and minah were approaching her. with very little interest, she turned back to her locker, putting away her books.

"what do you want, sooji?" izumi questioned as the two girls stopped before her. "if it's about your stupid party then-"

"then what?" she cut izumi off before she could finish her sentence. "are you sure you don't want to go?" she added with a smirk. izumi shut her locker door with an exasperated sigh, turning to the two girls.

"i'm sure." izumi bluntly answered, glaring at sooji. she hated that the girl was taller than her, making her look inferior.

"really? then i'm sure you won't mind me telling hyunjin about the secrets you're keeping from him." she feigned a bright smile as izumi tilted her head in confusion, wondering what she was going on about. 

"secrets? i don't keep any secrets from hyunj-" izumi was cut off as sooji shoved her phone in izumi's face. her eyes narrowed at the screen, before widening in surprise.

"yah, how did you-" izumi couldn't even finish her sentence as she scoffed in disbelief. it was a picture of jeongin and izumi at the funeral and the cafe, however it seemed that sooji had manipulated the pictures to make it seem as if the two were dating. not that it was anyone's business in who izumi was dating, and anyone who knew izumi would know that her relationship with jeongin was purely platonic. however, it was explaining the real reason for the pictures that izumi didn't want to get into.

"i'm sure hyunjin will have fun looking at these pictures. after everything he's done for you." sooji sighed, putting her phone away.

"that day was an important day that you don't even know anything about, are you seriously going to disrespect it like this?" izumi questioned, her fists balled up out of anger.

"ah, really?" sooji nodded. "then i guess you don't want these getting out to everyone. i guess you'll just have to come to the party and make sure it doesn't accidentally slip out."