― eleven.

"are you okay? are you hurt anywhere? where the hell is that stupid girl, i swear i'm gonna-"

"don't." izumi sighed, tearing her gaze away from the window. "just let her have her moment, it doesn't matter anyway." 

"doesn't matter? izumi, the girl stripped you in front of basically the whole school and almost killed you by throwing ice over your head! you still have scratches all over your arm from the shards!"

"yah, hyunjin, haven't you realised?" izumi questioned. "everyone was drunk, after sobering up they realised how dehumanising it was. look at sooji's desk." hyunjin glanced over, noticing the scribbles all over it.

"what about it?"

"she's been getting death threats since this morning. everyone's been talking shit since morning." izumi sighed, leaning back in her seat. "she ruined herself, so there's no point in rubbing salt into the wound." she shrugged.

"aren't you being too nice? you deserve to beat her up." seungmin spoke up. izumi sighed, shrugging her shoulders. 

"let's just drop it, please." izumi pleaded, crossing her arms. the two boys sighed, but complied since izumi had already gone through a lot.

"but one thing i don't understand is why you even went, i thought you hated parties?" izumi mentally groaned at the dreaded question that she hoped wouldn't come up.

"i do." she answered. she suddenly remembered changbin, how the same conversation had played out last night. she hadn't even seen him at all after that, usually they had practice over the weekend but izumi didn't attend. "is changbin here today?" she questioned, turning to seungmin who was closer to changbin.

"hm? changbin hyung? yeah, we walked to school together." seungmin answered. izumi stood up from her chair and exited the classroom without another word. the two boys let her leave, wondering what was going on.