― ten.

"thanks." izumi mumbled, accepting the plastic bag. she entered the bathroom and slipped the cheap, convenience store t-shirt over her head. it was simply an oversized white tee with i ♡ korea plastered on the front with the south korean flag. 

izumi stared at her reflection, feeling like an idiot. she tucked the shirt into her shorts in an attempt to make it look a little better, but it was just embarrassing. "ah, whatever." she huffed, slipping on felix's jacket. she sighed, staring at her torn up top. "aish, this was my favourite as well." she sighed, throwing it into the bin.

exiting the bathroom, she found felix waiting for her outside the convenience store. she frowned at the sight of his backside. his shoulders seemed heavy, izumi noticed it from how he seemed slouched a lot. 

"felix." izumi called for him with a smile, exiting the store and walking over to him. 

"how can you smile so brightly during a situation like this?" he questioned, completely baffled by how bright the young girl was.

"well... it's the way i deal with things." izumi shrugged, standing in front of him. "but thank you for saving me back there. i knew sooji was going to do something mean, but i didn't think it would turn out that bad." izumi chuckled, shoving her hands into her pockets. 

"if you knew then why did you even go in the first place, are you an idiot?" felix questioned, pulling her over to a bench. izumi grimaced, sitting down next to the boy.

"i just wanted to see what the big deal was." she lied, shrugging her shoulders. "but why were you there? i thought you weren't going to any parties?" izumi questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

"well, i wasn't going to, but this guy called woojin insisted that i should come. he seemed friendly, so i thought it wouldn't be bad to check it out." felix shrugged, crossing his arms. "i'm glad i came in the end, what would've happened if i didn't?"

izumi pursed her lips, nodding her head. "my knight in shining armour." she teased, the both of them laughing at the idea. "but who is this woojin guy? why does he keep inviting underaged classmates to these stupid parties." izumi cursed, remembering that changbin was still at the party. she wondered if he had seen the mess that had happened.