― seven.

"you weren't here yesterday." felix turned to izumi as she took a seat at her desk. "are you okay?" felix questioned. 

"i'm fine." she smiled reassuringly. izumi herself noticed how his time had extended a few days too, she wondered what had happened in the past couple of days for that to happen. "did i miss much yesterday?" she questioned, taking out her notebook.

"just hyunjin moping that you weren't here." felix shrugged, turning back around to his own work. izumi chuckled, glancing over at the empty desk. as usual, the pair had arrived early in the morning to get their own work done. izumi was still tired from the early flight, but had insisted on going to school, although her father said that it was fine for her to take the day off. 

"oh felix, can i copy-" she turned to him only to find him already holding out his notebook for her to take.

"my handwriting isn't the best, so just ask if you can't read something." izumi took the notebook, giving him a bright smile. there was a different feeling around felix today, a positive feeling that she enjoyed. "in return, we're going out after school." izumi's eyes widened in surprise at the demand, her immediate thought being a date. it was weird, she always went out with the other boys and never thought much of it, but the way felix said it made her feel funny.

"sure." she agreed, avoiding his gaze. the two of them sat in silence as izumi focused on catching up with yesterday's work whilst felix was busy daydreaming away. he wanted to focus on his work, but he couldn't help but wonder why izumi wasn't here yesterday. he was debating on whether to ask her or not when they went out today.

he snapped out of his thoughts as students began to pool into the classroom. he sighed, leaning back in his seat. well, there's his peace and quiet gone, there was no way he could concentrate on his work now. "izumi! you're back!" he turned around to find hyunjin coming up behind izumi and wrapping his arms around her. felix narrowed his eyes at the gesture, his hands balling into a fist. 

"i missed you too, hyunjin." izumi giggled, patting his arm. felix sighed, wondering what had gotten over him as he relaxed his hands.

"where did you go? jeongin wasn't here either." hyunjin questioned, removing himself from izumi before taking a seat on his chair, turning to face her.