Ready, Set, Action.

Start from the beginning

"You're going to get yourself in trouble just to get rid of a hot guy?" Kate looks confused.

"Well, not in major trouble. Enough to piss him off." I smile.

"Okay, so... which one is it? Are you going to make him fall in love with you or make him angry with you?" Kate asks curiously.

My mouth twitches, I'm fighting back an evil grin.

"I can do both. Let's just say, whichever works first. " I shrug and pull into the mall-parking lot.

"You're just... You're... Wow." Kate laughs and rubs her forehead. "Wait, why are we at the mall?"

"I need to buy hot clothes. I barely brought any of my hoe-wardrobe." I shrug. Kate chuckles and I park the car.

###

I'm sitting on my bed, tapping my finger on my chin, looking out the window and plotting my scheme. I have to start out by knowing what he likes.

I take my phone out and text Denis.

"Hey, what was the name of Jonah's girl?"

As I await for his response, I go over a few things I can do.

"Did you actually buy a fake tattoo that says fuck me on it?" Kate laughs.

I turn my head to face her. She's laying on my bed, going through the stuff we got.

"Which place is better? Arm, so it's more visible or above my vagina?" I chuckle tighten my ponytail.

"If he gets to see the part above your vagina, you've already won so you won't be needing this. Go with the arm." She nods and we both burst into laughter.

My phone flashes and it's a text from Denis.

"Carrie. Her last name starts with a G, I can't remember though. Why, what are you up to?:)" It's funny how Denis knows I'm up to something.

"No reason:-) Thanks Danny." I reply and go on instagram.

I type in Carrie G and the first account that pops up is carriegilbert.

"Wait, shit, is this her?" I ask Kate. She shrugs.

"Check who's following her." I do as she says.

"Bianca, Cole, Lola and a few others. That's for sure her." I say and lucky for me, her instagram's public.

She has brown, curly hair, freckles, green eyes and a perfect body. Most of her pictures are of her smoking cigarettes, blunts, drinking straight from bottles and partying.

"That's who they were fighting over?" Kate laughs.

Now that I know what she looks like, the rage in my heart grows even more. How could someone just take advantage of someone else's feelings and screw them over like that. Suddenly, I feel bad for Jonah, however, I won't let that get in the way of my plan.

She's gorgeous, I'll admit. Not sure if I can live up to her looks, but her attitude and hobbies ticked me off.

"I don't know what Jonah's type is, but she's not exactly the kind of girl I see Luke with." I say, scrolling through her account.