Thirty-seven

"Honey, Taehyung said he is okay now" I stood in the pool, resting myself by the edge. "I'm afraid something is going to be to us. She hurt Taehyung, there's a probability that she will hurt us too" I sighed.

"But who is she? why does she wants to disturb our wedding?" My eyebrows abridged, thinking hard about it while Jungkook came and sat on the edge next to me. He was wearing a shorts and a sleeveless shirt. "I'm sure it's nothing serious. As you know, i have so many fans since I'm popular at school and college" Jungkook chuckled proudly.

My reaction that i gave him just smiling in annoyance and held his arm "What is it?" He asked.

"I want to climb up. Help me" I said and he pulled me up while i used my legs to climb up too. Once i succeed to,  i crouched and pushed him into the water without his knowing.

"Your face is funny" I laughed and looked at Jungkook as he wiped his face with his both hands and stroked his wet hair to the back. "Yah Lara!" Jungkook growled and wanted to reach me but i stood up right away, stepping back from the pool.

"Jungkook, let's go eat some ice cream" I smiled. "Yeah, pull me up" Jungkook said, holding out his hand for me to pull him up.

"No i don't want to" I laughed while shaking my head and he used his hand to splash the water as a disappointed sign. "Damn you figured it out"

~

While we were eating the ice cream, we saw a group of girls. More like teenage girls.

Jungkook looked at that way and smiled.

"Hey married guy. What are you looking at?" I asked, being annoyed. "Look at the boys behind them" Jungkook said.

I looked at their direction and saw there were boys too, i guess they come here to hang out.

"and why is that?" I asked weirdly. "Look at his hand" Jungkook pointed with his lips and i was staring for a moment.

My eyes grew bigger when i saw the boys were planning on to pull the bra strap belongs to one of the girl.

Before he could, Jungkook looked away and laughed. "Damn they are naughty"

"The boy stops. That's a good thing" I sighed in relief and realised Jungkook was looking at the other direction. "You are naughty too, remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"i have the rights on you. But the boy.." He laughed. "How did you know the boy wanted to do that?" I asked.

"Man's instinct always right"

"What the fu--"

•••

We stayed on the beach for a few days before we went back home. Everything was the same, nothing change, except the fact that we are married.

After gave all the souvenir to our parents, we went to visit Taehyung before we move our things out to our new house. When we arrived at Taehyung's place, his girlfriend was there.

"I will prepare some tea" The lady stood up and bowed before she left. "Why are you guys here?" Taehyung asked.

I smiled and sighed "Is it wrong?" I asked. "No it's not. Im just asking" He chuckled.

I sat down while Jungkook went to him and gave him a bro fist, "She is worried about you. We are" Jungkook said then sat down.

"I'm okay, seriously. Im just injured here, i guess she brought a sharp tool"  Taehyung showed us his arm and we saw a long cut and bruise under his arm.

We were shocked, didn't think that the wound was that serious. "T-this is insane. What's wrong with her?!" Jungkook yelled, almost getting mad while i just sat there, don't know what to say because too surprised.