Eight

A smile appeared on my face

"How about this, you give up on me and search for that girl? And i just play the game like usual with the new player in my game too, a guy" i smiled.

he was shocked to see me suddenly excited about this. "Im afraid that we can't do that. Besides, this is our parents plans, and im not sure that if i can find that girl or not. It's hard since we can't see each others' faces" Jungkook chuckled

"You sure know how to give up so soon right?" My smile slowly gone, "Im not saying it's impossible, im just saying that im not sure" Jungkook reminded.

"In other words, you take the road to give up" I talked back to him, made him gasped hard.

"Listen, i can't do anything about this. Im the first child in the family and my parents want the best for me, and yes for our family. Im doing my best to get your heart"

"No you couldn't" I shook my head and he suddenly stood up as he held my chin, lifting my face a bit. I guess he was in front of me, facing me down.

"Just wait" His voice was husky and let go of my chin before he said "Let's go back, my mom sent a message to me to go home now"

"It's okay, you can go. I will stay here"

He then left and rode the car as his driver drove away. I was sitting there in silence, shocked of what he just said. He won't give up, "This time the enemy is stronger!" I gritted my teeth and formed a fist, as i talked in childish way.

"What enemy miss. Did u watch animes in the virtual world?" Aunt Aro asked. Slowly, i turned around and smiled awkwardly "S-sort of" I said with a nervous laugh. "Where are u aunt aro?" I looked around, holding out my hands trying to figure out where she was.

"Im here" She sighed as she already be seated next to me. "Is Jungkook your enemy?" She began to ask. "Yes, my enemy from another kingdom, want to get the throne--"

"Not the throne, your heart. Anyway, stop with the scripts" Aunt Aro scoffed and pinched my cheeks. "But i admit it, he is a tough one to handle. He won't give up on you"

"That's why we need to arrange some strategies. To make sure the enemy will be wipe out-- IT'S HURT!" Aunt Aro cut me off by pinching my cheeks again.

"Come, you said you want to learn how to bake" Aunt Aro said with a smile on the face, which i could i can see it.

~

I lied down with a smile on my face "It was fun!" I said to myself as i was feeling exhausted after baking together with Aunt Aro. "Maybe i could include baking as my hobby too" I chuckled.

Suddenly Kirei approached me as she licked my face "I should bath now, im sweating so much" I got up and Kirei kept on licking me. "Whoa no, i mean with water. Not by you licking my face" I couldn't help but giggle at her actions.

I stood up, locked the door and went into the bathroom to take a bath. I turn the tap, pouring the warm water into the bathtub and when i dipped my hand into the bathtub, i can fugure out if it's half full or not.

Once it has done, i took off my clothes and entered the bathtub, lying down. "Whoa this is nice" I closed my eyes, feeling the warmth to calm down myself.

After i took the bath, i stepped out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. As i was familiar with my room, i went to get my clothes "Kirei, close your eyes" I spoke jokingly.

~

I unlocked the door and while drying my hair, i felt goosebumps suddenly like i forgot something "did i forgot something?" I asked Kirei.

She didn't say anything but just wandered around my legs as she moved her head around my left hand, wanted to be pat by me.

"What is it?" I asked her and she pushed my back with her head, telling me to get up. Once i did, i followed her bell which led me to the capsule in my room.

"You want me to go in?" i asked and she replied with a bark. I wasn't sure what she wants to say, but out of blue the capsule reminded me of CODE9. I gulped down, "What does it feels weird when i remember about him?" I whispered to myself.

"Im not sure what you want to say but sorry i need to go now. See you later Kirei!" I tgrew the towel to the side and entered the capsule carefully, then closed the lid.

When i opened my eyes, i realised i was at a field. "Where am I? I thought i set up the place already, why am i here?"

Out of sudden, someone appeared next to me.

My eyes widened to see her, a player without a mask, without id.

"A-aya" I was stuttered, myself build in anger. "You!!" I shouted and attacked her as i pushed her down and got on top of her, chose a gun and pointed out to her.

"You did it to me! You did it!! And i wont forgive you!" I shouted, pointing the gun on her forehead. "Shoot me, and you will be a murderer" Aya said, with a simple smile

"I dont care if it's you" I growled. "You broke my trust!"

"shoot me" she said.

I wanted to pull the trigger but my fingers can't. I wanted to kill her but my heart says dont.

In the end, i put down my gun beside her and looked down "I can't.." I said before she smirked and placed two guns before my eyes.

"Then, game over" She pulled the trigger.

I screamed out loud! afraid of what was happening, when she pulled the trigger, everything was blank and bright but i didn't feel any pain

"CODE7! Wake up, CODE7!" Someone yelled. My eyes opened to see CODE9 in front of me "What's the matter?" He asked.

Both of us were on the grass, he kneeled down to support me "It was her.. She was there to hurt me again" I cried and hugged CODE9 right there and right on that time.

"It's okay. Im here, dont be afraid. Everything is alright"