Seven

As the author i will just include the gesture, reactions and everything eventhough Lara couldn't see them.

"G-good morning" Jungkook stood there, smiling nervously with a hand next to him. "Jungkook? what are u doing here?" I asked weirdly.

I was about to go to the garden with Aunt Aro but the moment Aunt Aro opened the door, Jungkook was there about to knock.

"Miss, i need too turned off the cooking stove first, please wait here" Aunt Aro said.

"It's okay, i will bring her. Where do u want to go?"

I can't tell why is he here and why is he so kind to me. Does he really want to be friends with me or because our parents told him to OR to betray me.

"That's good! Thank you so much Jungkook. Besides i need to clean the living room, wash gardening at the back, wash the clothes and everything!"

"You just did that all, right?" I turned to Aunt Aro while smiling in annoyance. "W-well it's not a crime to do it twice right. Bye!" Aunt Aro walked awyay in rush, i can hear her footsteps away.

"Gosh" I sigh.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

Shoot! i forgot he is in front of me.

"Y-yes please escort me. Im not that familiar with the outside" I gulped dow my throat and walked out from the house. Because of the grass, i accidentally stepped onto a stone makes me unstable and almost fell.

I thought Jungkook was aware but he wasn't. He was looking to the cars that passing by there "Yah!" I groaned and looked around, touching the ground to stand again.

I was angry toward Jungkook because he supposed to tame care of me but he didn't "I-im sorry. I thought i heard someone's screaming" He held my hand and waist., to help me get up.

"Wait-" I blushed right away when he
helped me because he was holding my waist "Of course you heard that, it's me" I scoffed.

"No, a woman was shouting. Like someone snatched something from her, like that" He chuckled. "Ha??"

"Sorry again" He apologised over and over "I wont do that again" Unexpectedly, he held my hand. my face became hot and hotter, as it heated up from the shyness "Come"

He pulled my hand and we went to the nearest bench as he pushed me donwn slowly to make me sit and sat next to me after i did.

"Y-your hand" I cleared my throat when i still can feel he was holding my hand. "Oh! Sorry" He groaned and let my hand go. "What's wrong with me" As he held his head with both hands.

"Are u sick?" I asked. He laughed "No i dont" He shook his head. "Hey, about the other day, i remember you said something about the virtual game during dinner" Jungkook mentioned.

"What's with it?" I asked. "Are u the top 10 players?" He asked. "Why do u want to know? it's my privacy, besides in the game we can't show our faces, it's secured"

I sighed and asked "How about you? you ask me like u have one"

"Well, if u are not going to tell yours, i wont tell mine" He shrugged and smiled naughtyly.

"Screw you" I scoffed. "I was so angry back then because.. Im nothing if the game is destroyed" I gulped.

"What do u mean?"

"I lost my sight, because- " I gasped and sighed in relief because i stopped right before i speak out the secret "I can't see here but i can see in that virtual world. It sort of like.. Magic" I smiled a bit which i didn't realised that

"Your smile is beautiful, smile more"

My eyes widened and he was looking at me in charmed way, staring for a moment.

"Im so tired" Jungkook let out a heavy sigh and retsted his back. "What did u do?"

"In the game, i played so hard to rank up my level. So i know how to defend myself, and to protect someone that that cares about me" He told me.

"Who is it?"

"A player in the game"