Thirty-one

Jungkook fed me the soup he bought using his spoon.

My eyes widened "This is delicious!" I smiled and received his chuckles. "w-what is it" I asked worriedly. "Is there anything on my face?"

"Yes, happiness" Jungkook said and his one word makes me blushed on the spot. "I told you that i will only show you happiness. I will love you no matter what"

"Thank you, Lara. I will do the same too"

Just right then, I failed to focus on CODE7. The girl in front of me is too precious to be left.

As her fiance and husband to be, i need to take care of her. I need to take care of my treasure.

"After this let's go to my house. I just bought a new game and i thought we could enjoy playing it together"

While munching the rice, i suddenly started to think about the game. "But i can't see what i will be playing. Can we call that as enjoying the game" I shrugged.

Jungkook laughed "No, this game is about our senses. Hearing is one of them, so we are going to try that first"

"Oh my god that sounds great"

After recess, we went back to our classes and as i sat down, someone called out for me.

It was a girl.

I stood up, wanted to go to the girl but Geum held my hand.

"Why are you calling her out?" Geum asked, standing next to me.

"Because Jungkook is calling for her. He wants to give her something. P-please hurry" The girl said with a low tone.

"Jungkook said that?" Geum stood up and looked at the next class to see Jungkook wasn't there.

"Maybe you are right" Geum said and told me Jungkook was not in the class. "I will follow her, usually Jungkook will call me out if it is urgent. i need to go now" I gave Geum a smile before i followed the girl as she was holding my hand to guide me.

This could be a lie. Because i knew some of them were holding grudges toward me for engaging to Jungkook. I need to settle this by myself.

"Your hand.. Why is it cold?" I asked weirdly.

She gasped loud and stopped in sudden.

"Are we here?" I asked again.

"Maybe this is not a good plan. Lara, im sorry please go back to your--"

I was feeling weird when she stopped and said those things. But before she could push me to go back to my class, someone approached us

"What are u so slow for? let's go now. She will be mad!"

As i thought, there's something fishy about this.

"I need to go to the toilet" I said and about to walk away but her friend grabbed my hand. "Im sorry but my urine can't wait" I smiled mocking her as she was annoyed.

"I dont care" She brought me somewhere, i can't figure out where was I.

I gritted my teeth and pushed me back to the wall then i sat down on the cold ground.

I can't see now, but CODE20 once taught me how to fight a little bit eventhough he is a herbalist.

"Can you tell me something? How about we start with.. why are you engaged to Jungkook" A girl spoke in front of me.

"Ara" I said, mentioning her name. She gasped and i heard her feet moved, turning to her other members.

"Who the hell said my name to her?!"

Got you.

"Nobody did. I just assumed it" I sighed. "What do you want from me?"

she is the one who always has bad thoughts about me. They said, there's one time Jungkook admired her but only because she was clever.

Yes, was. I use past tense there.

Jungkook only admires her, nothing much but she hopes too high and ended up failing to get Jungkook. She became worst and worse after that, her academy is no longer like before, i have no idea if the cause relates to Jungkook or not.

I turned the recorder on my phone

"Answer my question. Or you will end up being stepped on by me" She growled and grabbed my hair.

"Because we both love each others" I smiled and she grabbed my hair. I need more evidences to make her suspended. Running away now won't work.

"You--"

She let go of my hair after pulled it a bit. "Why are u asking me such questions? Why are u being harsh on me"

"Because Jungkook likes me, not you" My jaw dropped when i heard it, she has such a high confidence. I like you gUrll.

"Why don't you ask Jungkook about this? I don't have anything to do with this"

"Yes of course you have. You are in my way"

Suddenly i received a hard slap from her and my cheek went numb right away. I was shocked of it because i can't see anything. I held my tears eventhough it was hurt. I don't want to show my weakness to this stupid girl.

"Stop it!" A girl shouted, telling ara to stop. Her voice, she was the one who called me from my class.

"What do you want?" Ara asked. "I don't care anymore if you want to hurt me, or bully me. Just stop hurting someone innocent" She sobbed.

"This girl.. is not someone that you can show your sympathy to. This girl ruined my dream to be with Jungkook"

She held my head again and slammed me right to the wall, as i can feel my head was bleeding.

"Shut it. I don't want to hear those pathetic words from your mouth"

When she was distracting Ara from me, i used the chance to run away even though my head messed up, can't think straight.

I kicked her on her knees, that's why i sat down early. I can kick any part of her leg and she will be in pain for that since i can't see

I run away fast with my hands be held to the front to find my way but someone caught me, my head bumped into his chest.

"So.. Is this the one?"

The guy asked Ara.

"Yes, go ruin her and kill her or anything you want! This girl really makes me mad!"

What..?

"Let me go!"

"Can't do that, she already paid me missy"