Twenty-one

"Hey, can i ask u something?" I asked, looking up to CODE9 as he handed me a can of drink.

"Here"

"Thank you" i smiled a bit and he be seated next to me. "I want to train myself to trust someone. Can u please help me?"

"First of all, do u trust anyone?"

"Ah yes, mom dad, aunt--" CODE9 suddenly interrupted me, as he shook his head. "I mean, other than your family" He chuckled.

"I dont.. know" I let out a heavy sigh. "How about me?"

My eyes widened, turning to him with a little gasp. "You told me all of these, u asked me this kind of question. Does that means you trust me already?"

I bit my lower lip "I.. Need to go. See you tomorrow"

"Hey CODE7, let's meet up tomorrow at district 5 near the blingway at 5pm"

When i was about to ask something, he quickly logged out, leaving me behind full with unanswered question. "Damn that kiddo" I scoffed and logged out.

That night, as soon as i got out from my bathroom, someone called me as my cellphone rang.

Quickly, i picked it up with my pyjmas on and a small towel arpund my neck.

"Hello?" I answered

"It's me. How are you?" My eyes grew bigger when i heard this familiar voice.

"Jungkook? Ah yes, im fine" I sat down onto the bed and hid my legs under the blabket because too cold after bath.

"Im supposed to see you tomorrow, are u on it?"

This reminded me of CODE9's promise to meet me in the game.

"Can i know what time are u coming?"

"Around 1 p.m? I will pick you up"

I sighed, relieved. Thank god it's not the same time as CODE9's.

"Yeah, sure"

•••

"Sweetheart, wake up. It's morning already" Mom knocked the door, makes me stretched my arms and legs, yawning but never get up.

"Wake up, let's eat breakfast"

Soon, i heard the footsteps were walking away as the sign that mom walked away already. I sat up, pstroking my hair to the back and yawned once again.

Damn im sleepy.

After i took the bath, i opened the door and walked downstairs using my imagination and mind. I already remember every part of this house because we lived here for a long time already.

Mom saw me walking toward the kitchen as she quickly went over to me and held my hand, escorted me to the chair. "I can do it mom" I chuckled.

"As long as im here, i will do anything to help you" She held my cheek and kissed my forehead. "You are precious sweetheart"

"You too mom" i held her hand and smiled. Dad approached and joined us having breakfast as we sat down and began to eat.

"Oh, Jungkook is coming over to pick me up. He wants to bring me out"

It was a silence until i heard a spoon fell onto the plate.

"What happened?" I asked. Heol, this is hard i can't see anything.

"im sorry the spoon slipped out from my hand. By the way, J-Jungkook said so? And you said y-yes?" Mom asked.

I nodded. "Maybe he wants to-"