thirty-three

I was in silence when he mentioned about it, it shocked me.

"That guy in the game, CODE9.. right? Did u find him?"

"No, something happened between us and since then i haven't enter the game" I shook my head.

When i was about to open my mouth to speak again, someone entered the infirmary.

"Lara, are you alright??" I heard Jungkook voice as i gasped hard. If i speak another thing about CODE9 and he heard it, he might be hurt since im his fiance.

"I-im fine. Why are you here?"

He sighed "Taehyung sent a message to me, telling me to come here because you are injured" He sat next to me. 

"Who.. did this to you?" Jungkook asked. My mouth shut tight, shaking my head saying i don't know even though i know everything.

I heard Taehyung sighed heavily because i didn't tell the truth. I don't want anything worse to be happen.

"Ah Taehyung, thank you so much for informing me" Jungkook thanked Taehyung and he just replied with his monotone.

As he excused himself to leave and left right away, Jungkook sat next to me as he began to treat my injuries. Once he was done, he placed down his forehead onto my shoulder.

"What's the matter?" I asked while holding his head. "I already figured out that she will do something to you but i didn't expect that she will meet you up during school time"

"Wait, what do you mean you figured out? You knew about this?"

he nodded "Sort of. She- sent you some threats but i pretended she didn't. To make sure you are not scared to go to school" Jungkook sighed heavily.  "Why is that?"

"Because im the one who suggested for you to transfer here and i promised that i will take care of you. But now.. everything has ruined"

I bit my lower lip

"Im okay, im still alive" I gave him the kindest smile. "I'm so sorry" He apologised again. "Hey Jungkook, i told you that it's okay. Now let's go back to the cla--"

Jungkook suddenly cupped my face with his one hand. His hand was freezing. "Jungkook?" I called him but he didn't answer, instead of that i felt soft lips met mine.

My eyes widened "I was scared" Jungkook said. I can't held it anymore and said "It was terrifying to have them around me. I was alone" i sobbed.

•••

After that day, we reported it to the headmaster about it and Ara along with her friends were being punished.

The students act normally like before, and since Ara wasn't there, it's like i don't have anything to be scared anymore.

"Jungkook?" I called when he suddenly shut his mouth. "Sorry i was scrolling down a page on my phone" He chuckled and clinged to me. He placed his head onto my shoulder while both of us were sitting, waiting for my dad to pick us up.

"A page?" I asked. "Yep. I was wondering if i could do anything to release our stress maybe"

"But this weekend my friend invited me--"

"Nope, you are staying with me. That's your dad, let's go" Jungkook held my hand and as soon as we both got into the car, he opened his mouth.

"Sir can I take Lara to my house this weekend? starting Friday to Sunday" He asked out of sudden. My eyes widened "What the?!"

"Of course Jungkook but, please dont do anything. I mean, she's still young and not married" Dad faked cough.

My eyebrows narrowed "Dad!"

Right after the school om Friday ended, Jungkook and I went to his home as i became awkward.

"This is my room" Jungkook said after he opened his door. "Right.. i really can see it" I nodded, mocking him. He laughed and grabbed my hand as he escorted me to his bed.

"This is my bed. Comfy isn't it?" He giggled and stood up. "I'm going to take your bag. Wait here for a moment" He walked away after a nod from me.

I stood up and decided to walk around in his room just for a bit u til i touched something.

My hands roamed around which didn't take me long enough to tealised it was a capsule to enter the game.

"Oh right, he is playing a game too. I wonder if he is still searching for the girl he talked about" I sighed and held the capsule for a short time until Jungkook came.

"So do you want to sleep with me or sleep on the bed beside me?"

"Neither" I smiled in annoyance.