Twelve

"Now can u tell me what happened in the past?" Jungkook asked, standing there while crossing his arms.

I gulped down my throat and shook my head "It's a secret" I said. "Oh? a secret? Then if that girl comes to bother you again. I will make sure it will be a secret" Jungkook scoffed.

I was shocked and sighed heavily

"I lost my sight because of her. Both of us became friends when we were kids, she is from a poor family. But i never care about that, i be friend with her sincerely. But she is the opposite"

"What did she do?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip "We got into a fight because she tried to steal our money when i invited her to the house. Her older brother broke in too, that time only Aunt Aro and I were at home"

"And then?"

I held my both hands tight.

"She accidentally, or by purpose, used the scissors, hurting my both eyes in a line. It wasn't deep, but still, it's the eyeballs we are talking about. Aunt Aro was injured too, on her leg"

"What the fck--"

"Since then, i never trust anyone. Im sorry Jungkook, but it will be a while until i can accept our relationship"

"Relationship?" He asked, more to provoking me.

"I swear if u think of something else and smirking right now, i will smack you down" I smiled in annoyance.

"I am" Jungkook answered and i quickly wanted to reach out for him to give a hit.

"Calm down miss. Save the energy to face that Aya girl. Anyway, i've been thinking of this for a while, dont be offended but you dont want to make eye surgery, u know that kind of things lol" He laughed.

"I want to, but not now" I sighed.

We were in my room after the incident at the park, mom and dad told me to go home but they need to go somewhere else.

"You know..." Jungkook's voice became louder as he was coming closer and i can feel him beside my legs, which means he was by the bed side on the floor

"What are u doing?" I asked, can't figure out what he was doing.

"I think we need to take this advantage since your parents aren't home" He continued.

"W-what are u saying?" I becane nervous. His voice became husky, givibg me the goosebumps. "I.. Want to know you better" He said,

"I will call Aunt Aro if u--"

"No she won't come. After all. Im here to take care of you. This time you can't escape" He held my both hands in his hands in sudden.

"W-w-w-what are you doing you pervert?!? " I hit him, makes him flinched and groaned in pain. "That's hurt" He sounded like pouting.

"That's because u suddenly hold my hands u stupid!!" I gritted my teeth. "I just want to ask about the ring u are wearing.. I just want to ask more about you"

"E-eh?" I was confused. "Look i won't do anything to you. Im not a bad guy, i just want to know more about you, about your personality and else"

"ah.." I looked away in embarrassment. "Shut up"

"Why would u go this far?"

"At first it's just because of our parents want us to be friends. But i dont know why, it's a pity to see u this way" He sighed.

"Are u saying that im a sad human living? or maybe im weak, or maybe im alone and desperate for a friend but im too arrigant to show it?"

He gasped. "N-no that's not what i meant. Maybe i sounded harsh just now but i swear that's not my intention. I just.. Can't be easy to see someone sad"

"Im not sad. Im just too hard to get eventhough even as a friend"

"But that doesn't mean that i will give up. I will show you how to trust and accept someone again" Jungkook let go of my hand and stood up.

"We will talk about each other later. I hope that time you won't be stressed out like this again. You need rest, i  go now. Goodbye"

My mouth opened apart but no words come out. I was speechless.

"Goodbye" I said as soon as he closed the door behind him. I placed a hand on my chest, feeling my fast heartbeat with wide eyes.