Twenty

"Lara said she wants to say something to you" Mom spoke up with a nice tone. She chuckled as Jungkook replied her "Yes sure"

At the moment, a policeman came up to see mom. He spoke with his monotone but still, he sounded nice and proper.

"I need to get some informations from you as well, can u please come with us for a moment?" He asked. It didn't take a long time for mom to answered "Ah yes" She said before left me behind with Jungkook.

It was awkward, yet this is what i wanted. To be alone with Jungkook, to thank him properly.

"Er, im a bit lost here. Where are you?" I asked with a slight of laughter and looked around, well, not 'looking' just searching for him.

"Im here"

My eyes widened when he suddenly grabbed my hand smoothly and pulled me toward him carefully.

I cleared my throat when he helped me sat next to him. He then let my hand go "What is it?" He asked. "You sounded happy, why is that?"

"O-oh dont get me wrong. Im just happy that u finally talk to me, i mean, you know.." He shrugged and chuckled. "okay im sorry about before. I just can't trust anyone" I let out a heavy sigh.

"No worries, i understand"

I bit by lip, holding both hands tightly because a bit nervous.

'What the hell Lara, you just need to thank him that's all. What are u being nervous for??'

I shook my head made Jungkook felt weird. "Okay!" I yelled, makes Jungkook startled. "W-what?" He asked. Quickly, i turned to him and smiled. "Thank you for saving me, otherwise i will be a dead meat. Phew"

It was silence..

"Um, a dead meat? so u never thought of another plan? Such as plan B or something in case u get caught?" Jungkook asked weirdly.

"No.. I just thought of putting a camera there, that's all" I shrugged.

Suddenly i realised how stupid i was to think of only one plan.

"Uh, sorry for being stupid! That's all what i can think of!" I looked away, hiding my embarrassment.

He laughed "Maybe that's why my instinct told me to come over, because  the god has the Plan B for you" If only i can see his face, i could've imagine how he looks like while he is laughing.

Oh god, let me see his smile one day.

•••

"Whoa CODE7, you seem a bit err.. energetic today" CODE9 avoided my attack and rolled once to ger away from me. I breathed heavily due to tiredness and looked at him with a side smile.

"You know how it feels like when u can't fight a bad guy?" I asked

"Err.. Useless?"

"That's right" I pulled the trigger and the bullet came out from my weapon, pointing to CODE9

His eyes wide before he duck and accidentally sat on the ground due to unstable. "Seriously?"

"Actually.. That's unplanned" I cleared my throat and sat down on the ground, sighed heavily. "Im just strong in the game, that's not fair"

He came over and sat down in front of me. "What do u mean? our stamina is the same as in the real world. We dont use any power in here, i mean when it comes to fight, we used our own skills"

"That's not what i meant. In this game.. "

He waited for me to say it.

I shook my head and smiled eventhough he couldn't see it.

'in this game i can see clearly'

"Can i ask something?" I lifted my head. "Sure, go on"

"What can I do.. To trust someone?" He was confused with my question at first but he just answered it.

"It's not what u can do, but what the person can do to gain your trust"