Thirty-two

"dont be stupid, let me go!" I shouted and my hands were moving fast selecting a gun just like inside of the game as i forgot that this is reality.

I tried anything that i could to break free, but a girl, plus with no sight versus a strong boy, the chance of winning is quite a little.

"She paid me, and yes i could just go. But i won't missed my chance to see you taking off your clothes" He chuckled and dragged me to a room. I could guess it was a room because he closed the door behind.

"Hey, be silent or the teachers will hear us. Now, i will put the camera here, and i will start record about us" The boy said as he placed down the camera after he tied me up.

"Speak up your name!" I shouted. "Whoa.. not so easy. Now come here" He pulled the rope that tied my body as he unbuttoned two of my buttons from above and lowered the shirt from shoulder as he started give pecks

I felt disgusted "Stop this!" I struggled to break free but he was holding me tight.

"Now now, since you dont know my name. Why don't you call me something that amazed me? Like--"

"what the fck are you doing you as*hole!" I can't see anything but one thing i knew, the boy released me and he fell right in front of me.

"You kicked my face!!"

"Or do you want me to stomp on it?" The unknown boy sigghed and continued.

"I guess as*hole is quite nice for you. That could amazed you, right? I picked it just for you" This voice, it seems familiar but i can't figure out who was it.

Out of sudden he helped me stand up and cut the rope then buttoned up my shirts again while i was massaging my wrists.

He grabbed the camera and the next thing i heard was, he threw the camera onto the floor and kicked it to the wall.

"Let's go" He pulled me by hand then we went to the infirmary. "Sit here" He sighed and slowly helped me sit down.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

My whole body was shivering, touching a girl is not something thay we can do easily. The girls has something called dignity of her body.
NOW BOI HANDS OFF FROM THE GIRL, RESPECT HER, TAKE CARE OF HER LIKE A SPECIAL TREASURE

"Who am I instead of thank you?" He questioned.

"T-thank you for helping me"

The boy gave me a towel "Place this onto your head. I just called someone to treat your wound. By the way, i want to ask you something" He said, sitting on the chair in front of me.

"CODE7"

"Yes?"

He suddenly be quiet which i totally don't understand until i realised something.

He called my username in the game.

My eyes grew large and moved backwards.

"Who are you. Say your name!" I gritted my teeth. "Kim Taehyung or.. you could say CODE20"

My mouth opened apart once heard his name. "Y-you.. Are CODE20?" I gulped down. "How can i trust you?"

"I told CODE9 to not hurt you that night when he can't go back to the reality because of something like poison" He sighed and i gasped.

"How did you know that im CODE7?" i asked.

"I've been gathering all of the imformations about the closest players in the game with me. And you are the one whom i wanted to meet at most. I knew where you study, your age, and your status. These all are because you filled them in when you registered your character. But i was hesitated about it since i dont even know your name" He groaned.

"but then when i was walking in the hallways, i saw you were struggling with Ara and decided to help once she hits your head. It shocked me when i see your tactic to run away by sitting on the floor and kicked their knees.

...

I taught CODE7 how to do thay before.

The moment i reached there, the boy already grabbed you. And.. Unexpectedly.. You.. moved your hand to take out the gun. Just like in the game"