Twenty-four

"Is this the same guy in the game that u talked about before?"

After drank my tea, i nodded slowly as a response.

"Can i know.. what did he do to you?"

Jungkook asked me, makes me remembered about what happened in the game. He was there, talking with unknown lady and told her that im nobody to him.

"I forgot. I intend to forget it though" I groaned. "Thank you for the tea, and please forget about me crying just now. It's ridiculous" A heavy sigh escaped my lips and i heard him sighing too but he chuckled afterwards.

"This is so you" Jungkook said with a smile..  I guess.

"What do u mean? You just met me"

"Your attitude is clear. You act like you are tough but inside, who knows? Just now you cried because i asked you about it. You can't take it any longer and blurted it out,  too me"

"Well yes, then go search that guy now just like you said"

"Do u really..  want me to do that? Are you sure? Do u really know what i will do once i find him?"

I gulped. "I-im just joking. Dont go to him" He laughed and brushed my hair. "I was joking too!" I can imagine him smiling so wide.

I want to see his face

I want to see Jungkook's face.

"I want to see your face"

"What?"

My eyes widened when i realised that i accidentally said it out loud. "N-nothing!"

"You.. want to see my face?"

I started to blush, embarrassed because he heard me. "Dont get me wrong, i just curious about your face. Dont misunderstand that" i stuttered to much, too nervous.

He laughed again "Okay i will help you with that. I will tell you about every part of my face and figure then you just need to imagine it. Okay?"

I laughed a bit. "It sounds like a game. Okay"

"First of all, i am tall. Like, taller than you. Okay, then i have six packs of abs, i swear girls go crazy because of this" I smiled awkwardly and hit him "Focus!" i said

"Y-yeah well im just telling the truth. Hehe. I guess you can imagine my body already. About my face, i have dark brown hair, peqrfect eyebrows, perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips, perfect jawline--"

"Mister, you are saying that u are perfect in every parts of--"

"Exactly! now imagine that. I know it's hard, dont worry take your time"

I can't helo but laugh and hit him slightly again "Shut up" i laughed again as he replied me "Im perfect, what to do?" I wanted to hit him again but he stopped me by holding my hand.

"Stay like that, i love to see your smile"

I was so shy and pulled my hand away, covering my face while i turned to another side. "Right, now you are so red. Please don't explode"

•••

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

Never thought that we will be in this situation, listened to the same song, using the same earphones. She fell asleeo already with her head by my shoulders.

A smile showed up upon my face the moment i took a look at her sleepy face, she was sleeping soundly. Must be tired of crying last night and just now.

Bof of us were sitting on the bed with our backs met the wall by her bed side. It was hard at first to make her listen the song along with me but.. I did it. I knew she was sad, this is one of the things that can make her sleep in ease.

I am currently sad too, but i can't show it to her but instead i need to make her happy.

Dad always tells me that woman's heart is easy to break, that's the most important thing that we need to aware all the times.

Seeing her sad and cry, makes me sad too. I can't take it eventhough she never sees me even as a friend. But i know deep in her heart, she needs one. A friend.

I will be your friend, and i won't make u sad Lara.

Someone knocked the door slightly, caught my attention right away.

"Sorry, it's just me" Mrs Kim chuckled a bit and pointed to her daughter next to me. "A-ah im sorry" I wanted to get up because i thought it was a disturbing sight for her to see her daughter sleeping with a boy next to her.

But Mrs Kim shook her head,  telling me stop moving and put a finger onto her lips. "It's okay if it is you. Im sure Lara won't mind too. Do you know.. why does she acts differently these few days?"

What do i need to tell her? No? Or yes? but if she finds out about that, maybe Lara won't able to play the game anymore.

"It relates to the game. Something happened inside the game" I told her the truth and received a shocking look from her.

"But please, don't take away the game im begging you. Lara once told me that she really likes to play the game" I showed my sympathetic look and hoping she would understands.

It took a moment until she nodded. "Thank you for telling me this. Don't worry, i won't take it away because Lara would be more sad if i do that" She gave me a kind smile and excused herself.

"Why would u beg for me" Lara suddenly said but her eyes were still closed.

"Because...

This is my mouth. Now wake up and sleep properly or your neck will hurt" I laughed and pulled her to make her lie down on the bed comfortably.

"Are u going?" She asked. I didn't answer yet as she continued "Stay for a few minutes more please"

Oh god, she really caught my attention. But i need to find CODE7, something was wrong with her lately.