Sixteen

"What the fck, how?!" My jaw dropped, looked at him in shock. He just chuckled at my words and pointed to the screen in front of me.

"You never pay attention to the upgrade asides of fighting skills and weapons right. You read my message, and it's shown here" this time he bursted into laughter

"Lol stop with that shocked expression. You must be thinking 'i shouldn't read it after all' right?" He closed his screen and looked up to me. I can picture him forming a smile after those laughters.

"So.. Why are u here again?" He asked, as he wanted a good answer. "I left something"

"You are bad at lying, CODE7" He sighed. "If u forgot something, it's not like u can bring them to our real world"

I was frustrated and looked away "Alright, im just worried about you. My aunt said it's not nice to leave you behind" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"oohhh.. You are worried about me?"

I blushed right away but he can't see it. "Were. Past tense. You are okay now so im leaving" I scoffed and about to log out but he called me. "What is it" I groaned.

"Can u accompany me for a bit longer? i feel bored" He sighed. "Okay" I nodded.

"That's fast!" He laughed again, his emotion light showed how happy he was. "Anyway come seat here, it's more comfy than that chair"

"Excuse me mister. Are u telling me to sit in your arm" I pointed to where he was tapping. He already reached out his arm on the headboard and tasked me to sut there with his arm behind me. "No thanks" I smiled annoyedly

"Welp no. Im just about to remove my arm. No worried" He removed it and raised up, showing he dont have any intention. I was hesitated but i sat anyway,

It was silence.

Silence

And became awkward

"Let's talk about something, we wasted 5 minutes by shutting our mouth" I facepalmed. "Okay, let's talk about.." He was thinking but i cut him off. "about what CODE20 was talking about when with you here"

I can hear him gasped. "Eavesdropping" He mumbled. "Not my fault. I can't shut my ears at the right time" I shrugged.

"It's nothing. CODE20 just asked me if im sincere to be friends with you"

I gulped down, i never thought that he will tell me the real story. Sometimes people will avoids from answering it.

"And what did u answer?"

My heart beated fast, hoping for the right answer.

"Of course i am. Im not the kind that wants to play with someone's feelings" He shook his head. "That's why, i want to be strong too, so i can be around your level, and even protect you like u did when we first met"

I looked up to him, staring at his eyes. He has a pair of beautiful eyes, it seems familiar but where have i seen it? By sitting near him, i can see his eyes.

"Stop staring at me" He said, placing his hand on my head, "ouch" I brushed my head and looked at him, his eyes were twitching, like smiling. 

"i hope we can be friend in real world too" CODE9 suddenly said. I was surprised and shook my head "No, we can't meet in real life. I-im not ready" I bit my lower lip, preventing from crying.

Im a blind person, what would he say and do if he knows that im blind. He will leave me? mock me? or maybe, do what my old friend did

"What are u spacing out for? Quit dreaming" He ruffled my hair and used his fingers to held my earring. "Never lose this. Okay?"

"I won't"